Does flash knifing work in this game for the assault shield?

#1TheManlyManateePosted 11/27/2012 3:38:57 PM
I would test this myself but I'm not able to play at the moment.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2
#2WHITERYNO1191Posted 11/27/2012 4:43:46 PM
What is flash knifing?
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#3kirbyparufoPosted 11/27/2012 4:52:44 PM
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
What is flash knifing?

---
I stink at video games. :D
#4DrascalKillerPosted 11/27/2012 4:55:39 PM
Before him answering, I'm going to guess that is switching from the assualt shield and knifing right afterwards so you get a OSK with the protection of the shield.

Must try now.
---
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0
#5GL17CHPosted 11/27/2012 4:57:54 PM
Flash-Knifing isn't a thing.

Try Shield-Axing. Put on fast hands and (tomahawks) and riot shields and you can hide behind your shield and line up with your enemy and quickly throw the tomahawks and the shield comes right back. Very cheap.
#6Best_PK_In_ACPosted 11/27/2012 4:59:17 PM
DrascalKiller posted...
Before him answering, I'm going to guess that is switching from the assualt shield and knifing right afterwards so you get a OSK with the protection of the shield.

Must try now.

actually i think it's the trick where you knife, hit RB, then immediately Y to "reset." obv doesnt work on tactical, and it's virtually useless, which i think is why treyarch didnt bother patching it in this game, even though it was patched in the last mw2 patch.

and if that's what you're referring to, tc, it probably works, because it works on the knife
---
http://pk.trophyhunteronline.com/
Follow your dreams. Don't let your dreams follow you. #ALPHA
#7TheManlyManatee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:03:28 AM
Best_PK_In_AC posted...
DrascalKiller posted...

Must try now.

actually i think it's the trick where you knife, hit RB, then immediately Y to "reset." obv doesnt work on tactical, and it's virtually useless, which i think is why treyarch didnt bother patching it in this game, even though it was patched in the last mw2 patch.

and if that's what you're referring to, tc, it probably works, because it works on the knife

Yes, this is flash knifing. Made the riot shield slightly more usable in MW2. Then again that game had commando. Regardless, it should be fun to do, thanks for the heads up.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2