Man **** this pos game

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/27/2012 4:38:04 PM
How the hell am I supposed to play this **** and do well when I'm a full second behind the competition? Countless times in the same game I've shot at people for them to turn around and kill me. Then I look at the killcam and the game says I never even pulled the damn trigger.

The debs should be ashamed of themselves for releasing this laggy pos. Been recycling the same engine for years now and still can't figure out how to optimize it, even when past games have done a pretty good job of it. I wish we could get refunds on games b/c this sure isn't worth 60 bucks in its current state.

Yeah, I mad
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2Dr WhoopassPosted 11/27/2012 4:39:29 PM
Your rage is justified, my young apprentice.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#3FRo3tBLo0dPosted 11/27/2012 4:41:42 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty much done. I can't take it anymore. I'm not getting rid of it even though I really want to but I won't be playing anymore until they patch it. Not just lag because the game has other serious issues that need to be addressed as well. Hopefully Treyarch will do something because the game is just not very enjoyable as is.
#4TheCerbPosted 11/27/2012 4:42:17 PM
I have this problem at my friends house, I dont have this problem at home, you need a better internet connection.
#5SwatterXXPosted 11/27/2012 4:44:04 PM
RIP Man ****.
#6ShadowUmbreon42Posted 11/27/2012 4:44:13 PM
TheCerb posted...
I have this problem at my friends house, I dont have this problem at home, you need a better internet connection.

Your friend has a s*** connection as that's the ONLY way to get full benefit from this game atm. Better connections and host especially get WRECKED by lag comp.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
#7TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:45:01 PM
TheCerb posted...

I have the fastest connection available in my area (a major city) and it works just fine for EVERYTHING else I do with it, including playing other games. I see the same stupid response in every lag topic and none of you seem to learn from the respOnses you get for it.

CoD is NOT a complex multiplayer game compared to others I play, so tell me why it's the only game my connection isn't god enough for.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8JohnWall32Posted 11/27/2012 4:45:02 PM
TheCerb posted...

exactly...my nephew has centurylink at his house and has a .45 k/d ratio...he comes to my house and looks like a beast playing on my connection
#9SheshaPosted 11/27/2012 4:45:36 PM
I find your lack of faith to be disturbing.
---
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
#10High_WarlordPosted 11/27/2012 4:48:36 PM
I hate it when I shoot someone with my shotgun, don't even get hit markers, and then when I watch the killcam I didn't even shoot. Genius.

Or when I die the exact moment I see a guy pop up on my screen, but when I watch the kill cam, he popped out, saw me, zoomed in and THEN started shooting me.

But don't worry guys. The lag comp is all in our heads, apparently. See you all at the asylum pool next Wednesday.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...