Man **** this pos game

#11JohnWall32Posted 11/27/2012 4:51:34 PM
I love how everyone uses the kill cam as proof...bunch of clueless noobs...what's funny is I don't even like this game but you kids are beyond stupid...LOL
#12gucciburrrPosted 11/27/2012 4:51:41 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
TheCerb posted...
I have this problem at my friends house, I dont have this problem at home, you need a better internet connection.

I have the fastest connection available in my area (a major city) and it works just fine for EVERYTHING else I do with it, including playing other games. I see the same stupid response in every lag topic and none of you seem to learn from the respOnses you get for it.

CoD is NOT a complex multiplayer game compared to others I play, so tell me why it's the only game my connection isn't god enough for.

You really should ignore any ignoramus who blames a person's "poor" internet. It's obvious they're clueless. On topic, Treyarch should have been removed a long time ago. It's obvious that even with the foundation being spoonfed to them, they have no idea what they are doing....
#13Mr_CumberdalePosted 11/27/2012 4:58:37 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
TheCerb posted...
I have this problem at my friends house, I dont have this problem at home, you need a better internet connection.

Your friend has a s*** connection as that's the ONLY way to get full benefit from this game atm. Better connections and host especially get WRECKED by lag comp.

Eh I have a 1 mbps / 50 ping and feel like this game has the worst hit detection. MW3 felt very smooth and instant, while this game is choppy and unplayable.

After 700 hours in BOII, 500 in MW3, I only put in 30 hours in this game and I'm done. I was very hyped for this game, but there's no point in playing it when you your shots don't register.
#14bagmupPosted 11/27/2012 5:03:49 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...

After 700 hours in BOII, 500 in MW3, I only put in 30 hours in this game and I'm done. I was very hyped for this game, but there's no point in playing it when you your shots don't register.

700 hrs? 500 hrs?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCrJc2b9kw
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#15JohnWall32Posted 11/27/2012 5:05:46 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
TheCerb posted...

Your friend has a s*** connection as that's the ONLY way to get full benefit from this game atm. Better connections and host especially get WRECKED by lag comp.

Eh I have a 1 mbps / 50 ping and feel like this game has the worst hit detection. MW3 felt very smooth and instant, while this game is choppy and unplayable.

sounds like you have problems aiming...I suggest aiming down the sights and letting this games massive auto aim feature take over...translation: stop spraying and praying
#16Best_PK_In_ACPosted 11/27/2012 5:09:04 PM
so f***ing glad im not alone here

the lag is really driving me batf*** insane

if it wasn't for the lag, this game would be great

if it wasn't for extreme conditioning being the biggest pile of s*** perk, this game would be even greater

and if it wasn't for the constant knife nerfs, this game would be perfect
---
http://pk.trophyhunteronline.com/
Follow your dreams. Don't let your dreams follow you. #ALPHA
#17singhellotakuPosted 11/27/2012 6:55:47 PM
I spent a half hour port forwarding and all that crap went away, its you connection not the game...mostly anyways