EMP grenades are massivly overpowered.

#1RepublicanThugPosted 11/27/2012 4:20:49 PM
At least in snd. The maps are so small that they destroy most equipment in large sections of the map. Essentially making the loooooong wait for claymors pointless. On top of that they give way to much assist points just for landing near other players.

I've been in many games where a player with no kills or plants finishes at near the top. The points should only be given if the enemy killed is still effected by the emp. As far as destroying equipment, well... that's just bogus. My tiny dellicate sights soon return to normal but my BIG sturdy equipment that wasn't even near it is instantly destroyed?

Why even give us all this equipment when several items or perks render them useless? In the beginning I thought the new stuff was cool but now every match is consumed with players that just play with the trinkets completely ignoring the objectives and even kills because tossing a non lethal nade or hacking nets you nearly as many points and thus rank.

I'm just really disappointed as SnD was the only mode I enjoyed and now its devolved into device spamming rather than a tactical game.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#2GL17CHPosted 11/27/2012 4:21:33 PM
Nothing is OP in this game. Everything is very, very powerful. OP doesn't exist anymore. Stop complaining and play.
#3ArcXenosPosted 11/27/2012 4:22:54 PM
When you run iron sights and have 6 perks , you tend to not notice lulzy emp grenades.
#4BTzzPosted 11/27/2012 4:23:47 PM
So it destroys equipment, which makes it OP

wut
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#5RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:32:07 PM
BTzz posted...

wut

Yes when some person who just spawns and RANDOMLY tosses a device ACROSS the map and nets himself 100+ points for destroying devices he didn't even know were there then 50 points per kill for every player his teammates kill while I lose all my equipment and only get 25 points for actually putting bullets into someone but not getting the kill.

Majorly bogus
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#6CammyApplePosted 11/27/2012 4:35:43 PM
RepublicanThug posted...
BTzz posted...

wut

Yes when some person who just spawns and RANDOMLY tosses a device ACROSS the map and nets himself 100+ points for destroying devices he didn't even know were there then 50 points per kill for every player his teammates kill while I lose all my equipment and only get 25 points for actually putting bullets into someone but not getting the kill.

Majorly bogus

Where are you planting equipment in the first 10 seconds?
#7Kovalchuk_Posted 11/27/2012 4:36:08 PM
please don't tell anyone how good they are, I love using them!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN9UAcheVWw
#8HappynessPrsuitPosted 11/27/2012 4:37:11 PM
My god, stop whining and complaining about every little insignificant thing in this game. Seriously, EMP grenades?
Shut up.
---
I hate you.
#9RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:41:18 PM
CammyApple posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
BTzz posted...

wut

Majorly bogus

Where are you planting equipment in the first 10 seconds?

Virtually anywhere. In search every bombsite can be reached in less than ten seconds. Some in just a few.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#10RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:44:12 PM
HappynessPrsuit posted...
My god, stop whining and complaining about every little insignificant thing in this game. Seriously, EMP grenades?
Shut up.

I paid for this product so I will express my opinion as I see fit. If that's a problem for you I suggest you turn off the internet and never get married or have children. Or you could just mature a bit. Your choice
---
4 more years? Sigh.....