EMP grenades are massivly overpowered.

#21doomedsunsoulPosted 11/27/2012 6:18:58 PM
Wow TC...

What's it like to have a robot ass?

I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#22CammyApplePosted 11/27/2012 6:21:55 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
Wow TC...

I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?

Sorry, I actually laughed at this.
#23RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:23:48 PM
CammyApple posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
CammyApple posted...
Those things wouldn't impact a decent search player anyway. You should have more than one class. If your stuff gets popped round one, switch to a different class. Place devices in less obvious places.

It's like the people that charge/bb the flag in CTF. One cap will tell you if you need to adjust things.

If anything I feel EMP grenades are underpowered.

Dumbest post I've seen in awhile. Wouldn't impact a decent search player? Lol you have special devices impervious eh? Not only that but your scope if you use one is special also. And on top of all that you posess mind control that enables you to force the enemy to throw them OFF the map so you're not affected.

Laughable nonsense from a player who clearly hasnt delt with it in search on a regular basis.

Assumptions. I've "dealt with search" since CoD4. Before that CS, while not SnD, is similar.

I adjust my playstyle based on the map and opponents. Players throwing EMPs, Hardwired and no deployables.

If anything is "nonsense" it's how EMP nades can mess you up so bad that you want to complain about them.

Again garbage. If I wanted no extras I would play bare bones. Its really simple. Don't give players the ability to destroy all equipment from their spawn without any effort or work. Its as dumb as spawn toobing at the beginning of search that they clearly fixed.
Why should players make the top of the leaderboards from such a cheap method. Much like counterstrike or socom, cod used to be about shooting and objectives for score. Now its just an ADD affair for anyone who can click the left bumper.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#24TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/27/2012 6:24:44 PM
RepublicanThug posted...
HappynessPrsuit posted...
My god, stop whining and complaining about every little insignificant thing in this game. Seriously, EMP grenades?
Shut up.

I paid for this product so I will express my opinion as I see fit. If that's a problem for you I suggest you turn off the internet and never get married or have children. Or you could just mature a bit. Your choice

Damn...that hurt MY feelings lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#25RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:27:32 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
My god, stop whining and complaining about every little insignificant thing in this game. Seriously, EMP grenades?
Shut up.

I paid for this product so I will express my opinion as I see fit. If that's a problem for you I suggest you turn off the internet and never get married or have children. Or you could just mature a bit. Your choice

Damn...that hurt MY feelings lol

My bad. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. Only ment to expose your child like response for what it was.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#26chessmyantidrugPosted 11/27/2012 6:28:33 PM
RepublicanThug posted...
Shut up.

Ironic. You start a topic in an immature fashion, then call someone out on their maturity level.

There's nothing overpowered about EMP grenades. You get 50 points for concussion and flashbang assists, too. You get 50 points for an assist if you had the enemy on the brink of death. Also, EMP grenades aren't new.
#27RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:30:30 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
Wow TC...

What's it like to have a mouthful? Its the only logical explination for excusing stupid game mechanics by sucking up the the sheep mentality.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#28singhellotakuPosted 11/27/2012 6:31:26 PM
Well your first mistake was playing s&d
#29RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:32:40 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
Shut up.

Ironic. You start a topic in an immature fashion, then call someone out on their maturity level.

There's nothing overpowered about EMP grenades. You get 50 points for concussion and flashbang assists, too. You get 50 points for an assist if you had the enemy on the brink of death. Also, EMP grenades aren't new.

Please point out the immaturity in the op or just shut up already.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#30RepublicanThug(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:34:56 PM
singhellotaku posted...
Well your first mistake was playing s&d

It used to be really good. Was all about tactics and stealth. Sadly that is all gone. It gets progressivly worse with each cod.
---
4 more years? Sigh.....