Help my buddy prestiged but is confused

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 11/27/2012 6:19:48 PM
I haven't prestiged yet so I can't help him but he says when he goes to prestige mode there locked i thought you get a token so you can keep a item? Also why does it say prestiged mode is locked for him?
#2clegg105Posted 11/27/2012 6:21:33 PM
You have to fill the bar again after hitting 55 and you press RB I think to unlock an item at create-a-class menu
#3xPROxRusherPosted 11/27/2012 6:21:52 PM
if he has already prestieged then he goes to his prestiege award and chooses then he hovers over whatever gun perk or whatever and press LB and it will perm unlock the item
---
GT- xPROx Rusher
#4doomedsunsoulPosted 11/27/2012 6:22:06 PM
He needs to get to level 4 before it works.

Then he can unlock something FOREVER and get another create-a-class spot.

DON'T reset stats or he'll lose everything he's ever done and be level 1 no prestige no token no nothing.
#5MG42_CHEFPosted 11/27/2012 6:22:15 PM
Okay, the prestige token will show up in create a class next to the standard unlock tokens. You have to highlight any item form any level and spend that special unlock token on the item you want.. If you scroll over to he AN94 a late unlock, it will appear locked, however the special token can unlock it at level 4. I personally suggest that your friend spends that token on Ghost.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 11/27/2012 6:23:48 PM
BTW:
That extra "CaC" slot is going to be taking away one of the default slots after lvl 4.

Not a fan of that :\
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7Astro_B0mbPosted 11/27/2012 6:31:32 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
BTW:
That extra "CaC" slot is going to be taking away one of the default slots after lvl 4.

Not a fan of that :\

This happened in Blops aswell. Must be a 3arc thing.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.