The word "coward" gets thrown around a lot on these boards.

#11MakafulaPosted 11/28/2012 12:12:10 AM
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

Like they say the smallest dogs barks the loudest
#12Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:19:21 AM
Makafula posted...
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

"The smallest dog barks the loudest."

True.

Keep in mind these are "highschool" or "college" interactions by 20-something year olds. If you act that way in a public or work environment among older gentlemen people are going to call you a clown.

No offence, but please try to punctuate your sentences. It's slightly annoying to read.
#13TheohazardPosted 11/28/2012 12:20:33 AM
TC, every once in a while I do see someone throw around the word "coward" and I agree with you that it's a little ridiculous. However, you should have expected these kinds of responses before you created this topic. By bringing it up out of the blue you don't give it any context. In my opinion you should have just posted this as a response to the next poster you see who calls a player a "coward".
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#14RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/28/2012 12:21:05 AM
If I didnt know any better Id say TC was a coward.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#15LerthyrPosted 11/28/2012 12:21:49 AM
This topic makes me want to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#16Dr WhoopassPosted 11/28/2012 12:22:44 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

No offence, but please try to punctuate your sentences. It's slightly annoying to read.

Passive-aggresively attacking the only guy to take your side is rather cowardly... and socially inept.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#17doomedsunsoulPosted 11/28/2012 12:22:44 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Makafula posted...

True.

Keep in mind these are "highschool" or "college" interactions by 20-something year olds. If you act that way in a public or work environment among older gentlemen people are going to call you a clown.

So you tell the one guy who doesn't call you a coward and backs you up that his punctuation is annoying...

LOL
#18Dr WhoopassPosted 11/28/2012 12:24:18 AM(edited)
Same time post, same post!!!

NONCOWARDLY BROFIST

---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#19Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:24:54 AM
Theohazard posted...
TC, every once in a while I do see someone throw around the word "coward" and I agree with you that it's a little ridiculous. However, you should have expected these kinds of responses before you created this topic. By bringing it up out of the blue you don't give it any context. In my opinion you should have just posted this as a response to the next poster you see who calls a player a "coward".

Fair enough.

People are responding exactly how I knew they would. No skin off my back. If anything, the responses do nothing but prove my point. I just put my opinion out there and that's it.
#20Scottydont19Posted 11/28/2012 12:25:44 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Makafula posted...

True.

Um, you realize that saying no offense is stupid to say when you follow up with something offensive? This is an online forum. NOT english class. If everyone called everyone else out on there spelling and grammar, half our posts would he spent arguing over how to correctly punctuate and form sentences. My point, don't be a d***.