The word "coward" gets thrown around a lot on these boards.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The word "coward" gets thrown around a lot on these boards.
3 years ago#11
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

Like they say the smallest dogs barks the loudest
3 years ago#12
Makafula posted...
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

"The smallest dog barks the loudest."

True.

Keep in mind these are "highschool" or "college" interactions by 20-something year olds. If you act that way in a public or work environment among older gentlemen people are going to call you a clown.

No offence, but please try to punctuate your sentences. It's slightly annoying to read.
3 years ago#13
TC, every once in a while I do see someone throw around the word "coward" and I agree with you that it's a little ridiculous. However, you should have expected these kinds of responses before you created this topic. By bringing it up out of the blue you don't give it any context. In my opinion you should have just posted this as a response to the next poster you see who calls a player a "coward".
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
3 years ago#14
If I didnt know any better Id say TC was a coward.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
3 years ago#15
This topic makes me want to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
3 years ago#16
Linctagon7 posted...

No offence, but please try to punctuate your sentences. It's slightly annoying to read.

Passive-aggresively attacking the only guy to take your side is rather cowardly... and socially inept.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
3 years ago#17
Linctagon7 posted...
Makafula posted...

True.

Keep in mind these are "highschool" or "college" interactions by 20-something year olds. If you act that way in a public or work environment among older gentlemen people are going to call you a clown.

So you tell the one guy who doesn't call you a coward and backs you up that his punctuation is annoying...

LOL
3 years ago#18
Same time post, same post!!!

NONCOWARDLY BROFIST

---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#19
Theohazard posted...
TC, every once in a while I do see someone throw around the word "coward" and I agree with you that it's a little ridiculous. However, you should have expected these kinds of responses before you created this topic. By bringing it up out of the blue you don't give it any context. In my opinion you should have just posted this as a response to the next poster you see who calls a player a "coward".

Fair enough.

People are responding exactly how I knew they would. No skin off my back. If anything, the responses do nothing but prove my point. I just put my opinion out there and that's it.
3 years ago#20
Linctagon7 posted...
Makafula posted...

True.

Um, you realize that saying no offense is stupid to say when you follow up with something offensive? This is an online forum. NOT english class. If everyone called everyone else out on there spelling and grammar, half our posts would he spent arguing over how to correctly punctuate and form sentences. My point, don't be a d***.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The word "coward" gets thrown around a lot on these boards.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived