The word "coward" gets thrown around a lot on these boards.

#21MakafulaPosted 11/28/2012 12:26:43 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Makafula posted...
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

Like they say the smallest dogs barks the loudest

"The smallest dog barks the loudest."

True.

Keep in mind these are "highschool" or "college" interactions by 20-something year olds. If you act that way in a public or work environment among older gentlemen people are going to call you a clown.

No offence, but please try to punctuate your sentences. It's slightly annoying to read.

The young generation is disrespectful because adults dont teach them properly how to respect eachother and not act like they are in school

English is not my first language and i type on a phone so sorry i dont want to do the effort of fixing everything it takes too long
#22TheohazardPosted 11/28/2012 12:27:50 AM
doomedsunsoul posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
No offence, but please try to punctuate your sentences. It's slightly annoying to read.

So you tell the one guy who doesn't call you a coward and backs you up that his punctuation is annoying...

LOL

Yeah, I'm kind of at a loss here. Everyone jumps on the TC, and then he insults the first guy who defends him...

So because I somewhat defended him too is he going to insult me next?
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#23rcommeePosted 11/28/2012 12:29:45 AM
TC dumping on his only ally made me lul.
---
(S) (I) (G) (N) (A) (T) (U) (R) (E)
#24ManOnDaSilvrMTPosted 11/28/2012 12:33:27 AM
Makafula posted...
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

4 guys hit a kid in the head with a brick and the kid's the coward? People really don't know what a coward is.
---
"My name isn't slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN F***ING ZOIDBERG!!!"
#25Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:40:41 AM
Ha. I didn't insult anyone. Maka doesn't seem insulted by what I said, so who are you to subscribe whether or not I insulted him? I also read on a phone and the small text and lack of punctuation hurts my eyes and makes the typesetting mess up on my screen. I asked him the same thing in another topic and that time he said he was on his PC and would do it.

So, Makafula, were you insulted by what I said? Did I insult you?
#26wskingwsPosted 11/28/2012 12:40:58 AM
Wilky posted...
There are over 14, 000 threads on this board.

2 mention the word coward.

1 is yours.

Thats hardly thrown around a lot. Your responsible for half of them.

The last part cracked me up +1
#27rcommeePosted 11/28/2012 12:45:38 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Ha. I didn't insult anyone. Maka doesn't seem insulted by what I said, so who are you to subscribe whether or not I insulted him? I also read on a phone and the small text and lack of punctuation hurts my eyes and makes the typesetting mess up on my screen. I asked him the same thing in another topic and that time he said he was on his PC and would do it.

Damn man, you are a super cool guy. Can we be friends?
---
(S) (I) (G) (N) (A) (T) (U) (R) (E)
#28TheohazardPosted 11/28/2012 12:47:10 AM
ManOnDaSilvrMT posted...
Makafula posted...

4 guys hit a kid in the head with a brick and the kid's the coward? People really don't know what a coward is.

I think you completely missed his point. His point was that in real-life interactions people often face immediate repercussions for the way they treat others. Online they don't face those repercussions and they act completely different because of it. His story had absolutely nothing to do with whether the kid who got hit with a brick was a coward or not.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#29RoxasANobodyPosted 11/28/2012 12:51:18 AM
Wilky posted...
Your responsible for half of them.

Huh? That doesn't make sense. [inb4ucantmathloldawgB^)]
---
"I've got so much love to give."
Currently playing: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, NFS: The Run, and Assassin's Creed III
#30Scottydont19Posted 11/28/2012 12:52:02 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

Yep, you sure did insult him. Got anything else to say to try and cover your tracks?