The word "coward" gets thrown around a lot on these boards.

#31TheohazardPosted 11/28/2012 12:52:30 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Ha. I didn't insult anyone. Maka doesn't seem insulted by what I said, so who are you to subscribe whether or not I insulted him?

Whether or not you intended it that way, your comment came across as rather condescending, especially considering he was the first guy to actually back you up. I believe you that it wasn't your intent, but I'm sure if you go read it again you can see where we're coming from.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#32Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:56:52 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Ha. I didn't insult anyone. Maka doesn't seem insulted by what I said, so who are you to subscribe whether or not I insulted him? I also read on a phone and the small text and lack of punctuation hurts my eyes and makes the typesetting mess up on my screen. I asked him the same thing in another topic and that time he said he was on his PC and would do it.

So, Makafula, were you insulted by what I said? Did I insult you?

Yep, you sure did insult him. Got anything else to say to try and cover your tracks?

I don't have to cover anything. I stand by what I said.

Unfortunately for you, it's not up to you to decide whether I insulted him or not. That's for him to decide. You don't get to dictate the context of what other people say and then force your interpretation on them.

I asked him if I insulted him, if he says he felt insulted then I will concede that you are right and you win and I was wrong.
#33ManOnDaSilvrMTPosted 11/28/2012 12:57:20 AM
Theohazard posted...
ManOnDaSilvrMT posted...
Makafula posted...
Lol yeah people always talk a lot of crap on forums and xbox live but in real life they are so quiet

Where i live a kid called someones mom a whore and he got dragged outside and hit in the head with a brick by 4 guys

Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life and they become used to game interactions so they are insubordinate in the workplace

Like they say the smallest dogs barks the loudest

4 guys hit a kid in the head with a brick and the kid's the coward? People really don't know what a coward is.

I think you completely missed his point. His point was that in real-life interactions people often face immediate repercussions for the way they treat others. Online they don't face those repercussions and they act completely different because of it. His story had absolutely nothing to do with whether the kid who got hit with a brick was a coward or not.

The implication was that the kid was acting cowardly and got beat because of it. But in the end, as ignorant as he was acting, 4 guys attacking 1 is more cowardly than anything said on the internet.
---
"My name isn't slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN F***ING ZOIDBERG!!!"
#34TheohazardPosted 11/28/2012 1:09:45 AM
ManOnDaSilvrMT posted...
The implication was that the kid was acting cowardly and got beat because of it.

That wasn't his implication at all. Did you not understand the whole point of his post? You may want to read it again, especially the part where he says, "Cowards is the ones who are loud online because they cant be in real life." Just in case you still can't understand, he's saying that people who DON'T insult people in real life and only insult them online are the cowards.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#35vigorm0rtisPosted 11/28/2012 1:16:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFcqGGMPc3k
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#36Scottydont19Posted 11/28/2012 1:41:45 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Ha. I didn't insult anyone. Maka doesn't seem insulted by what I said, so who are you to subscribe whether or not I insulted him? I also read on a phone and the small text and lack of punctuation hurts my eyes and makes the typesetting mess up on my screen. I asked him the same thing in another topic and that time he said he was on his PC and would do it.

So, Makafula, were you insulted by what I said? Did I insult you?

Yep, you sure did insult him. Got anything else to say to try and cover your tracks?

I don't have to cover anything. I stand by what I said.

Unfortunately for you, it's not up to you to decide whether I insulted him or not. That's for him to decide. You don't get to dictate the context of what other people say and then force your interpretation on them.

I asked him if I insulted him, if he says he felt insulted then I will concede that you are right and you win and I was wrong.

The joy of all this is that, if you read all the posts in this topic, I'm not the only one who thinks you insulted him. And, it doesn't matter if he feels insulted or not. Even if he didn't feel insulted by what you said, it still doesn't change the fact that what you said was insulting or offensive. I can call someone an a-hole for no good reason, and if he didn't find it rude or offensive, it would still be rude and offensive to someone.

And like I said before, you knew what you were saying would be offensive because you added "no offense" before you said it. People who say crap like that always follow it up with something offensive. So my point is this. You called him out on his punctuation after he agreed with what you were saying, after people gave you a hard time. That was a huge d*** move, and even if he wasn't insulted by it, what you did was still rude and insulting. And no, you are not correct and no amount of justification will change it.
#37vigorm0rtisPosted 11/28/2012 1:50:02 AM
Scottydont19 posted...

And like I said before, you knew what you were saying would be offensive because you added "no offense" before you said it. People who say crap like that always follow it up with something offensive. So my point is this. You called him out on his punctuation after he agreed with what you were saying, after people gave you a hard time. That was a huge d*** move, and even if he wasn't insulted by it, what you did was still rude and insulting. And no, you are not correct and no amount of justification will change it.

Heehee.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#38YAYO420o1Posted 11/28/2012 1:57:41 AM
Cowards make me hunt them down like the dirty dogs they're instead of standing and fighting in a "video game" like you phrased. Why be so frighten of getting your ass handed to you? Instead cowards resort to being cowards, and everyone hates a coward.
#39Mander1861Posted 11/28/2012 2:18:48 AM
This thread is the first time I've ever seen someone get called a coward
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#40blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 2:28:19 AM
Coward's gonna coward.