Why can you get in trouble for an emblem?

#1KenhorouPosted 11/28/2012 12:41:36 AM
I'm just curious why you can get into trouble for having an emblem that offends someone on an M rated game. If you don't like an emblem, don't look at it. If a picture that is made from numbers, shapes, and letters offends you, please get off of a game where you kill other people. You might as well get off of live, too, since other people are free to talk and I'm sure someone will say something that offends you.
---
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT
#2clegg105Posted 11/28/2012 12:44:07 AM(edited)
The only ones I think should not be aloud are racist/ nazi ones. They cater to kids even though they shouldnt even have the game. Its dumb
#3Kenhorou(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:53:28 AM
I don't understand why those are not allowed. Why, because of the bad things that are associated with them? You learn about that in school. If you are playing this game, you should already know about those things.

This is a game rated M for mature. You are going to see things that are for mature people. If a picture offends you that badly, go play Sesame Street.
---
QFT
#4TheBlueDeathPosted 11/28/2012 12:54:44 AM
Kenhorou posted...
I don't understand why those are not allowed. Why, because of the bad things that are associated with them? You learn about that in school. If you are playing this game, you should already know about those things.

This is a game rated M for mature. You are going to see things that are for mature people. If a picture offends you that badly, go play Sesame Street.

You sound pretty immature to be playing a mature game.

Everyone uses that excuse to show their immaturity. You need to learn what being mature is.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5Lerp85Posted 11/28/2012 1:00:37 AM
This game is rated M, the online interactions is not. So your point is invalid. Nice try.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6Kenhorou(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:00:55 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Kenhorou posted...

Everyone uses that excuse to show their immaturity. You need to learn what being mature is.

I'm actually mature, thanks. Perhaps the reason they use that as an excuse is because it is a good point?
---
QFT
#7Lerp85Posted 11/28/2012 1:02:25 AM
Kenhorou posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Kenhorou posted...

I'm actually mature, thanks. Perhaps the reason they use that as an excuse is because it is a good point?

Some one that is mature would not be making dick emblems and what not. Just saying.
---
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#8Kenhorou(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:05:00 AM
Lerp85 posted...
This game is rated M, the online interactions is not. So your point is invalid. Nice try.

You're right. Since this game isn't rated online, we can ban things that are offensive, correct?
---
QFT
#9Kenhorou(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:07:13 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Kenhorou posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Kenhorou posted...

Some one that is mature would not be making dick emblems and what not. Just saying.

I agree . So we can ban immature people?
---
QFT
#10Lerp85Posted 11/28/2012 1:07:45 AM
Kenhorou posted...
Lerp85 posted...

You're right. Since this game isn't rated online, we can ban things that are offensive, correct?

Well yea, hence the feature to report such things.
---