Why can you get in trouble for an emblem?

#61rodman870Posted 11/28/2012 7:41:44 AM
The other day I saw an emblem that was letters spelling out "f*** you N*****" then a brown stick figure being hung.

So please can we stop with the "If it offends you then don't look at it!" BS? Sure the genitals and bestiality isn't THAT offensive, but there are some pretty damn offensive emblems out there.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#62Smakface13Posted 11/28/2012 7:45:19 AM
I really don't care about any of the dicks or asses. But I do have a problem with the KKK and Nazi emblems. Those I do report.

I'd freak out if I saw someone on the street wearing a shirt like that.
---
I am looking at you through the eyes of a dead man
#63mariofan619Posted 11/28/2012 1:04:00 PM
mariofan619 posted...
Kenhorou posted...
Lerp85 posted...
You cannot comprehend crap I swear. It is not allowed cause user created content, Emblems made by users are user created content just in case you were wondering what I was getting at, are not rated and must remain E rated fro that reason.

I think I get it now. So user created content is something that is made by someone who plays the game. And if that content offends someone, it can be banned. What if someone who made the game plays online and someone finds the shooting online offensive?

Your just trolling. Gotchya.

You're*

Ya got me there, I messed up a word. Out of the entire thread, that is all you had to comment on. LOL oh well, sorry for the mistake.

I forgive you.
---
Mini Mii | u jelly of my Goobus?
http://sixpop.com/files/9/lolDitto.png
#64VortexContinuumPosted 11/28/2012 1:07:07 PM
multiplayer isn't rated
---
You feel a craving for the dungeon's cuisine.