How's this new Scorestreak thing work?

#1MMF_LegacyPosted 11/28/2012 1:38:36 AM
I thought at first was that you score only needs to exceed whatever is required to get it. I thought that would be good for me because I suck and can't get 9 kills in a row to get the good stuff in previous games. Now I realized after a few games that it's the same old thing, After I die it resets so what's the deal with the score part? Do I have to meet both requirements to get it?
#2radax1Posted 11/28/2012 1:40:15 AM
It still resets when you die, however you can do things other than get kills or taking down killstreaks to get score towards them. such as assists and destroying equipment or objective stuff.
---
Daggers and wingboots, mantras and monsters await you.
If you know where that's from Your probably OG[original gamer]
#3MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:42:09 AM
radax1 posted...
It still resets when you die, however you can do things other than get kills or taking down killstreaks to get score towards them. such as assists and destroying equipment or objective stuff.

So what is the difference in other streaks? You only need a 3 killstreak to get the best stuff now as long as you meet the Score requirement?
#4radax1Posted 11/28/2012 1:43:20 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
radax1 posted...

So what is the difference in other streaks? You only need a 3 killstreak to get the best stuff now as long as you meet the Score requirement?

Your kills have nothing to do with it. you have to achieve said score in a single life to get said killstreak. like 1900 score IN ONE LIFE to get a swarm killstreak.
---
Daggers and wingboots, mantras and monsters await you.
If you know where that's from Your probably OG[original gamer]