Smaw double kill medals.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Smaw double kill medals.
4 years ago#1
Good god, the only way to get one of these things is to impact a god damn conjoined twin.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
4 years ago#2
Haven't tried yet, I know one of the launchers requires direct impact to unlock a camo.
4 years ago#3
The rpg and smaw btoh require 5 double kills and the rpg requires one triple kill, which I got the first game I unlocked the challenge, but the smaw doesnt kill anyone.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
4 years ago#4
It's probably gonna require some dumb luck. Try hardcore, it will definitely kill two people in the blast radius.
4 years ago#5
That's surprising to me. It didn't take all that long for me to get the double kills. Maybe I'm just luck.
4 years ago#6
Try headquarters or hard point enemies have to cluster up. I've seen 4 kills with one sniper shot so a smaw double kill shouldn't be to hard.
4 years ago#7
jay11228181 posted...
Try headquarters or hard point enemies have to cluster up. I've seen 4 kills with one sniper shot so a smaw double kill shouldn't be to hard.

Or dom. That's how I got my triple kill with the RPG. I got a quad kill on a flag defense and even though it was 4 people it counted towards the challenge.
4 years ago#8
Aim for cars. Play modes like hard point or hq and pray for incompetent opponents.

Don't worry man, I feel your pain. Keep at it!
4 years ago#9
free for all dude
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
4 years ago#10

Yeah, but Flak Jacket doesn't protect against bullets. SMAWs barely dent someone not running FJ...if you do run into a FJ user you're going to die.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Smaw double kill medals.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived