Smaw double kill medals.

#11Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:46:06 AM
Figured it out, what you need to do is shoot someone for the first kill, then swap to smaw and kill someone else.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#12TheMilkman99Posted 11/28/2012 3:57:04 AM
Majik25 posted...
Figured it out, what you need to do is shoot someone for the first kill, then swap to smaw and kill someone else.

Wait, that works?
---
"mad cuz got black-jacked? I coined that, you all were here."
- RUNwhenCOPScome, on Black Hat and Care Package controversies.
#13Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:59:10 AM
TheMilkman99 posted...
Majik25 posted...

Wait, that works?

Yes, its considered as getting a double kill with the smaw because it was the smaw shot that kicked it off. It works in the same sense as getting a bloodthirsty medal with a weapon, the first four kills can be anything and it counts toward the weapon challenge if the 5th kill is with the gun.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#14PharoahPelicanPosted 11/28/2012 4:12:56 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
jay11228181 posted...
Try headquarters or hard point enemies have to cluster up. I've seen 4 kills with one sniper shot so a smaw double kill shouldn't be to hard.

Or dom. That's how I got my triple kill with the RPG. I got a quad kill on a flag defense and even though it was 4 people it counted towards the challenge.

Well duh dude you still killed 3 people at the same time.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.