The pick-10 system still feels slightly restrictive.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The pick-10 system still feels slightly restrictive.

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#1
Mainly, not being able to take mutliple wild-cards that are the same. If I want four perk one greed wildcards, that's my business. Or having five attachments on your gun, that'd be pretty cool.
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 years ago#2
A completely unrestricted pick 10 would be pretty cool. I'm sure we'd see people with an assault shield and 9 c4, which would make this game hilarious.

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#3
typhone004 posted...
A completely unrestricted pick 10 would be pretty cool. I'm sure we'd see people with an assault shield and 9 c4, which would make this game hilarious.

That would be a effective tactic... A shame.
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.

User Info: DeadKane

DeadKane
4 years ago#4
I'd like two assault shields. That way I can protect my back and front.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VWGoSc28B1M/0.jpg

User Info: Grapf

Grapf
4 years ago#5
I think the perk balance is a bit funny.

Hard Wired and Fast Hands both seem pretty lame. I think most people would rather have Toughness, Scavenger, or Cold Blooded.

Also, a lot of people opt to take perks from Tier 1 and 3 and skip Tier 2 altogether. Ghost, Flak Jacket, Hardline, Engineer, Tac. Mask are all extremely useful... especially with all the replenishable shock charges, bouncing betties, etc.
GT: LUCYM0N0

User Info: Gordaton

Gordaton
4 years ago#6
Of course it's restrictive. They want to expand Create-a-Class in small steps, because if they upgrade it for one game with all the stuff they can think of, they can't do anything else with it for future games.

Very good business tactic if I do say so myself.
Halo (2001-2010)

User Info: Devil Wolf

Devil Wolf
4 years ago#7
DeadKane posted...
I'd like two assault shields. That way I can protect my back and front.

omg this so much

User Info: ShinRaKnight

ShinRaKnight
4 years ago#8
I think is is fine as is.

The only think I don't like is that you can't double up on equipment. and there is no equivalent to tactician.

For example, I don't like that I can't have 4 black hats or 4 stuns if I use the tactician card. Or since lethals only have 1 by default, Danger close just adds another, but doesn't allow me to have frags and semtexs.
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 years ago#9
My brother still argues that fast hands is the best 2nd perk, while I say toughness is. Even though 2nd perks are all not very good, balance within the tiers is very good.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The pick-10 system still feels slightly restrictive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM