People who complain about people reporting emblems...

#1creasy_bearPosted 11/28/2012 1:18:24 PM
have issues with authority, right? I mean, it's Treyarch's game, their IP, so they make the rules, and if you don't abide by them, then they can punish you. I don't play BLOPS2, so it doesn't affect me, so I sort of don't care. I just wonder about it from a psychological perspective. If you have a problem with it, ultimately you really just have a problem with other people being able to tell you what you can and can't do. Correct?
---
Other people need to use this ladder.
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/28/2012 1:18:45 PM
Oh no, another one of THESE topics.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#3FelixTrapperPosted 11/28/2012 1:19:09 PM
why are you here talking about an incredibly stupid topic if you don't even play the game? I am baffled.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/GDKT0486
#4creasy_bear(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:20:17 PM
Felix_Trapper posted...
why are you here talking about an incredibly stupid topic if you don't even play the game? I am baffled.

You may not have read the whole post. It's a question about the psychology behind it. I am genuinely curious.
---
Other people need to use this ladder.
#5BobReillPosted 11/28/2012 1:27:28 PM(edited)
People who defend making or make offensive emblems fall into one of these categories....

an emblem resembling male genitalia are just guys who are afraid to admit they are gay. Face it pal, odds are everyone already knows. You think by doing that and making a big joke about it that it would convince everyone you're not.

an emblem resembling female genitalia are just guys who've never really been that close to see one and are just making a reproduction of what they've been told/seen on TV/seen at the nudie bar. Don't worry buddy, you could always just pay $20 to a "working gal" and finally get see the holy grail.

an emblem resembling anything drug related are just guys who are trying to prove they are cool by "going against the establishment". We get it dude, you smoke pot. I guess you're the type to post pictures of you and you're friends on facebook with drugs and alcohol, and constantly update your status and let everyone know how wrecked you are and then sit there and wonder why no one respects you.

I could go on and on (swastikas, racism, etc..etc.. but think I proved my point. Also this is referring to male gamers. If you're a female and do this stuff....keep it up, its hilarious.
#6AndrewHDPosted 11/28/2012 1:44:44 PM
I report all the offensive emblems I see
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
#7blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 2:57:10 PM
im sure by now we are all fully aware that we are not allowed to post genitalia or racially charged or offensive symbols., because it against the rules, uncreative, not funny, unoriginal, repetitive, annoying, and lame. and im sure by now we are all aware that you will report them too.

after all, theres only 50 thousand threads out there like you said informing us of this as well as an official website telling you the policy what you can and cannot do. im sure thats been post 50 thousand times too .

but thanks for the regurgitation thread so we have one more to talk about how we report everybody and that offensive emblems are against the rules. . surely there must be somebody out there who doesnt know this by now or hasnt seen one of these "i report everybody and have to tell the whole world about it after, and, so should you! But i still see lots of dong!"" threads.

we know we know. you dont like the emblem so you report everybody and feel the need to tell us all about it after. yeah its not mature at all, they do it to get a rise out of you and its working. why do you be mature yourselves and not get so rattled every time you come across a tiny little icon some stupid lazy person made thinking it was funny? i mean theres gotta be some more productive ways to spend your time rather than moaning about it and running these whole "wahhhhh emblems" threads into the ground.

just so I no longer have to get involved and change up my words to say the same thing in every one of these thread, this is my templated response from now on for all of your repetitive, uncreative, not funny, unoriginal, annoying, and lame threads of the same nature and its pretty much covered all the basics.. have a nice day.
#8blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 3:06:12 PM(edited)
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Oh no, another one of THESE topics.

yeah i seemed to bethe only person who notice it yesterday. of course the hothead swarm on me over 'butthurt' or whatever just for pointing out how ridiculous this is

now today the common trend is to keep making threads complaining about emblems, or keep making threads complaining about people who complain about emblems. i wonder what tomorrow has in store?

Felix_Trapper posted...

i believe i can answer this

everybodies gotta have their own thread to talk about the exact same thing everybody else is talking about. never fails around here. for every 1 person feels the need to make a thread and talk about how many dicks they see and notice it gets alot of reaction and people talking, 20 more people have to make that exact same topic of discussion within the same time frame.

sheepfaqs. monkey see monkey do. when you can see right through it, its just about as amusing and predictable as all of these unoriginal emblems weve all seen a million times before.