C4 needs a nerf

#31Mr_Fury32Posted 11/28/2012 5:13:10 PM
POWERSLAVE_815 posted...
Flak jacket?

yep, this allows me to survive the typical 'nade spammers, hunter killers and smaws too, never used it in previous games, starting to wonder why... its very good :)
---
Playing: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS) CoD Black Ops II (X360) Waiting for: Lightnining Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (360)
#32NeeTamaPosted 11/28/2012 5:13:47 PM
One time C4 killed me... it didnt detonate. =/ 5 pounds of plastic explosives to the groin when my health was low and my guy crumples like he just got shotgun blasted.
#33Mr_Fury32Posted 11/28/2012 5:17:34 PM
i do understand what the TC is saying, i have seen PLENTY of "un-realstic" or impossible things in this game... game, keyword GAME, not war-simulator...

yes it is annoying that he can detonate it WHILST still in the process of throwing it, but remember, you can do that too.
---
Playing: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS) CoD Black Ops II (X360) Waiting for: Lightnining Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (360)
#34ImperialDragonPosted 12/1/2012 10:12:40 PM
I just wish C4 wasn't just used as a super grenade all the time.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#35kirbyparufoPosted 12/1/2012 10:20:12 PM(edited)
C4 + Assault Shield + Fast Hands = People on my own team telling me that I am cheap. >_>

It amazes me how few people use Flak Jacket. <_<
---
I stink at video games. :D
#36BOSS52Posted 12/2/2012 3:01:58 AM
My dangerclose C4 set up doesn't care about your flak jacket. If 1 C4 doesn't do the trick, the 2nd surely will.

This coming from someone who can safely say, they are the best C4 thrower on the planet.

I don't think anyone can kill as consistently or get as much range on their C4 as I can and still pick up kills.
#37MMF_LegacyPosted 12/2/2012 3:03:30 AM
chickenlard posted...
I like to whip mine out.

Does it explode too?
#38MMF_LegacyPosted 12/2/2012 3:08:54 AM
BOSS52 posted...
My dangerclose C4 set up doesn't care about your flak jacket. If 1 C4 doesn't do the trick, the 2nd surely will.

This coming from someone who can safely say, they are the best C4 thrower on the planet.

I don't think anyone can kill as consistently or get as much range on their C4 as I can and still pick up kills.

I need some tips oh amazing one. I can throw it but I can't throw far. What are you thoughts on that?
#39BOSS52Posted 12/2/2012 3:13:42 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
BOSS52 posted...

I need some tips oh amazing one. I can throw it but I can't throw far. What are you thoughts on that?

Do I need to upload some clips to show you how it's done? I'm sure you'd be hardpressed to find any other clips of anyone coming anywhere near close to the kind of C4 chucks I pull off. And not just getting range, but actually picking up kills with these tosses.

Olympic level shot put with my C4's.. Hands down, bar-none. If I had a capture card on my PC, I would've had the best C4 montage put together already. Uncontested.
#40GL17CHPosted 12/2/2012 4:18:30 AM
chickenlard posted...
I like to whip mine out.