Call of Duty 4

#1oReloadPosted 11/28/2012 4:15:16 PM
People need to stop ******* talking about how good this game (CoD4) is compared to others in the series. Honestly, it's getting tiring seeing this mainstream opinion on how CoD4 is the absolute best in the world and how it's God for some people.

If it really WERE that good, then why aren't there more people playing it? Rofl. People trash talk the newer Call of Dutys for no apparent reason. **** talking Call of Duty has obviously become a cool thing to do.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#2TheGreatDebatePosted 11/28/2012 4:16:11 PM
Maybe more people would play it if it wasn't already hacked to death.
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
#3JVel91Posted 11/28/2012 4:16:27 PM
You're right lets talk about MW2.
---
EMS
#4Dr WhoopassPosted 11/28/2012 4:17:56 PM
CoD 4 WAS the best. Close second is MW2. But as they added more and more crap, the games got worse. And allowing Treyarch to make games with the COD name was a terrible,. terrible idea.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#5Mander1861Posted 11/28/2012 4:19:11 PM
oReload posted...
People need to stop ******* talking about how good this game (CoD4) is compared to others in the series. Honestly, it's getting tiring seeing this mainstream opinion on how CoD4 is the absolute best in the world and how it's God for some people.

If it really WERE that good, then why aren't there more people playing it? Rofl. People trash talk the newer Call of Dutys for no apparent reason. **** talking Call of Duty has obviously become a cool thing to do.

So much fail in this post.
Hopefully you reread and learn from your mistakes and never make a thread again.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#6oReload(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:21:09 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
CoD 4 WAS the best. Close second is MW2. But as they added more and more crap, the games got worse. And allowing Treyarch to make games with the COD name was a terrible,. terrible idea.

It was a good game for it's year.... WaW is better than CoD 4 (In my opinion at least). More and more customization is added and so are complaints.... I could NOT for the life of me stay with CoD 4's 3-5-7 kill streak setup.
---
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#7JDood5491Posted 11/28/2012 4:21:12 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...

I really enjoyed Blops. Guess it's just me.
---
XBL Gamertag: MrJagz91
#8oReload(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:21:44 PM
Mander1861 posted...
oReload posted...

So much fail in this post.
Hopefully you reread and learn from your mistakes and never make a thread again.

And where's the fail in my post?
---
#9Frost_LASERPosted 11/28/2012 4:22:13 PM
TheGreatDebate posted...
Maybe more people would play it if it wasn't already hacked to death.

I've been playing for the past two weeks now and have yet to run into a hacker.

Even though it says there are only 540 people playing every day in TDM I can still find a match that doesn't lag unlike black ops 2.
#10Dr WhoopassPosted 11/28/2012 4:25:18 PM
I should say "But as they added more and more crap, the gamePLAY got worse." Many of these cool new features would be great if the gameplay wasn't becoming progressively more awful. It seems to expose the shoddy netcode the game always had. I do enjoy many of the bells and whistles, so I really just hope a patch can smooth out these lag issues. Prestiging/killstreaks/customization is all meaningless if your bullets don't connect.

I played Halo 4 last night, and that's a great example of how you can add stuff but still keep the core gameplay fun and solid. That's why were are so bitter. WE WANT THE NEW CODS TO BE GOOD!!!
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N