Poll: Do you run UAV as a KS?

#11ICantNameGudPosted 11/28/2012 4:41:33 PM
I pretty much exclusively play domination so I go

Hunter Killer
Lightning Strike
Sentry Gun

I might swap Hunter Killer for War Machine though. Not sure yet. I certainly noticed less UAVs when I stopped using them -.- SBMM amazingly manages to ignore my teammates every match.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#12TheSeattleGamerPosted 11/28/2012 4:43:41 PM
I normally run UAV but lately I have been just running high streaks starting with VSAT.
---
http://www.youtube.com/WelcomeHaters
#13billnye69Posted 11/28/2012 4:44:51 PM
Right now yes, because I don't have anything else unlocked, so I have to use it or use nothing.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#14RBEMPosted 11/28/2012 4:45:15 PM
I used to but as a point of principle that there are too many of the damn things I've decided not to contribute to the problem anymore. I know a team with constant UAV will generally win the match, but that's how I feel. Guardian is a must for objective games, and Death Machine is a guaranteed 5+ kills any time you get it.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#15MoegittoPosted 11/28/2012 4:46:57 PM
Only run UAV because I don't want to waste a token on anything else. I'm literally using the standard set up (UAV, Hunter, Care Package) because every prestige I find a weapon that I like and want to set that class up properly.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#16NarutoTaioPosted 11/28/2012 4:47:58 PM
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog
#17Gunther482Posted 11/28/2012 4:51:11 PM
I do at the moment. UAV --> CUAV --> Lightning Strike (at the moment for the calling card background).
#18sbookstaPosted 11/28/2012 4:54:40 PM
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

I love warthog because it sounds like death, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the map. I also like it because it's hard for the other team to shoot down and they end up killing themselves trying.
---
"actually the point of the sith code is to be extremely emotional, which leads to hate which leads to blah blah blah chains are broken" - PoultryMonk
#19moridin7632Posted 11/28/2012 4:56:06 PM
sbooksta posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

I love warthog because it sounds like death, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the map. I also like it because it's hard for the other team to shoot down and they end up killing themselves trying.

You can shoot the warthog down?

I did not know that. I duck inside like a little baby when that noise starts up, lol.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#20NarutoTaioPosted 11/28/2012 4:56:35 PM
sbooksta posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

It is Hit or Miss
But more Hit than Miss

Also, I pretty much only play Team Deathmatch on this game, because people are way too passive on other modes
So I get a surprising amount of kills