Poll: Do you run UAV as a KS?

#21NarutoTaioPosted 11/28/2012 5:57:05 PM
moridin7632 posted...
sbooksta posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

I love warthog because it sounds like death, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the map. I also like it because it's hard for the other team to shoot down and they end up killing themselves trying.

You can shoot the warthog down?

I did not know that. I duck inside like a little baby when that noise starts up, lol.

Whether you can shoot it down or not, you don't want to try
Trust me
#22MisguidedPiratePosted 11/28/2012 6:01:14 PM
I have it equipped pretty much all the time. Admittedly, it's mostly because I'm pretty rubbish at COD. My reflexes are just too slow. And as I mostly play with friends, I figure it's better to carry low-score streaks that will have a solid benefit for my team than high-score, self-serving streaks that I'd rarely be able to earn to begin with.

On the same front, all of my classes are kitted out with at least one Black Hat, and 3 of them with Engineer. If I'm given a choice between rushing into the action and getting myself killed, or standing back for a few seconds to knock out an enemy UAV/Turret/Etc., 9 times out of 10 I'll go for #2. Better to make things easier for the better players on the team than to give the enemy free points.
---
XBL : Crossbit
#23ValeriumPosted 11/28/2012 6:05:43 PM
UAV, Hellfire, Lightning.

Hellfire really isnt that great, but you know you cant shoot these KS down so thats why I like them.
#24StealthClownPosted 11/28/2012 6:07:41 PM
You are gimping yourself if you don't use the UAV.
---
GT: Lenient Puddle
#25EspionvisionPosted 11/28/2012 6:08:56 PM
Nope, Hunter Killer > Care Package > Warthog
#26moridin7632Posted 11/28/2012 6:09:03 PM
NarutoTaio posted...
moridin7632 posted...
sbooksta posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

I love warthog because it sounds like death, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the map. I also like it because it's hard for the other team to shoot down and they end up killing themselves trying.

You can shoot the warthog down?

I did not know that. I duck inside like a little baby when that noise starts up, lol.

Whether you can shoot it down or not, you don't want to try
Trust me

Its funny, the first time I saw the warthog kill streak it scared the beejezus out of me. I was playing on the first day on Nuketown and that thing came in and the noise was like nothing I ever heard.

Then it was death, death, death, run for house, death. I was devastated.

Now, I just duck into cover and cower, lol.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#27BigDaddy613Posted 11/28/2012 6:49:14 PM
I don't know how many of you have ever heard an A-10 in real life before, but I can assure you, that sound is unforgettable.

I heard that noise during a game when I first started playing anf thought, "hmmm, that kind of sounds like an A-10..." Then I saw the silhouette moving across the map and was like, "WTF?!? NO WAY!" Pure awesome.

On topic: I typically run UAV...i play mosh pit a lot and it is beneficial on most of those games. Plus, I like to rush the objective so my scorestreaks don't get very high...I DO like the fact that they are now SCOREstreaks though.
---
My dad is friggin' awesome. Don't ever compare him to the pathetic mass of neckfat and flannel that George has become - rabidchickenofdeath
#28levelshooterPosted 11/28/2012 7:33:12 PM
God damn uav's spamming the game.

My record is shooting down 18 in 1 match of kc.

I will get myself killed just to get more launcher ammo.

My motto for them: use it, you lose it.
---
- not changing this until a proper banjo-kazooie game is announced
#29locutus442Posted 11/28/2012 8:12:40 PM
it's called score streak, and yes i do (uav, care pack, sentry gun atm).
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#30lil_bandit18Posted 11/28/2012 8:15:35 PM
UAV Guardian Sentry gun, on domination it's killer.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif