3. Poll: Do you run UAV as a KS?
4 years ago#21
moridin7632 posted...
sbooksta posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

I love warthog because it sounds like death, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the map. I also like it because it's hard for the other team to shoot down and they end up killing themselves trying.

You can shoot the warthog down?

I did not know that. I duck inside like a little baby when that noise starts up, lol.

Whether you can shoot it down or not, you don't want to try
Trust me
4 years ago#22
I have it equipped pretty much all the time. Admittedly, it's mostly because I'm pretty rubbish at COD. My reflexes are just too slow. And as I mostly play with friends, I figure it's better to carry low-score streaks that will have a solid benefit for my team than high-score, self-serving streaks that I'd rarely be able to earn to begin with.

On the same front, all of my classes are kitted out with at least one Black Hat, and 3 of them with Engineer. If I'm given a choice between rushing into the action and getting myself killed, or standing back for a few seconds to knock out an enemy UAV/Turret/Etc., 9 times out of 10 I'll go for #2. Better to make things easier for the better players on the team than to give the enemy free points.
XBL : Crossbit
4 years ago#23
UAV, Hellfire, Lightning.

Hellfire really isnt that great, but you know you cant shoot these KS down so thats why I like them.
4 years ago#24
You are gimping yourself if you don't use the UAV.
GT: Lenient Puddle
4 years ago#25
Nope, Hunter Killer > Care Package > Warthog
4 years ago#26
NarutoTaio posted...
moridin7632 posted...
sbooksta posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Stealth Chopper
Orbital VSAT
Warthog

I love warthog because it sounds like death, but it seems to be hit or miss depending on the map. I also like it because it's hard for the other team to shoot down and they end up killing themselves trying.

You can shoot the warthog down?

I did not know that. I duck inside like a little baby when that noise starts up, lol.

Whether you can shoot it down or not, you don't want to try
Trust me

Its funny, the first time I saw the warthog kill streak it scared the beejezus out of me. I was playing on the first day on Nuketown and that thing came in and the noise was like nothing I ever heard.

Then it was death, death, death, run for house, death. I was devastated.

Now, I just duck into cover and cower, lol.
To understand the future, we must go back in time
4 years ago#27
I don't know how many of you have ever heard an A-10 in real life before, but I can assure you, that sound is unforgettable.

I heard that noise during a game when I first started playing anf thought, "hmmm, that kind of sounds like an A-10..." Then I saw the silhouette moving across the map and was like, "WTF?!? NO WAY!" Pure awesome.

On topic: I typically run UAV...i play mosh pit a lot and it is beneficial on most of those games. Plus, I like to rush the objective so my scorestreaks don't get very high...I DO like the fact that they are now SCOREstreaks though.
My dad is friggin' awesome. Don't ever compare him to the pathetic mass of neckfat and flannel that George has become - rabidchickenofdeath
4 years ago#28
God damn uav's spamming the game.

My record is shooting down 18 in 1 match of kc.

I will get myself killed just to get more launcher ammo.

My motto for them: use it, you lose it.
- not changing this until a proper banjo-kazooie game is announced
4 years ago#29
it's called score streak, and yes i do (uav, care pack, sentry gun atm).
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
4 years ago#30
UAV Guardian Sentry gun, on domination it's killer.
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Poll: Do you run UAV as a KS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived