Poll: Do you run UAV as a KS?

#31darkwing1232Posted 11/28/2012 7:40:19 PM
Currently I use UAV-->Hunterkiller--> Carepackage

Putting up a UAV (even if it only last 15-20sec) nets you a crapload of assist points. Not to mention just knowing where people are or aren't even for a blip is awesome since only a small percentage now have prestiged and are using ghost.

Plus Engineer+Care Package=awesomeness and hunterkiller is pretty much a guarenteed kill everytime whereas I cant kill **** with lightning strike and missiles half the time.
#32KarnRX78Posted 11/28/2012 7:44:21 PM
When I feel the connections are stable and I'm playing well I'll run higher streaks. When the connections are not stable or I'm not playing well I'll usually run UAV CUAV and Lightning Strike. Anywhere in between it is UAV or CUAV, Lightning Strike and, Stealth Chopper.

That is one of the things MW3 did right, tying your streak setup to your classes. Having a bad game or poor connection (Which seems like every other game in MW3) I could switch to a class with support steaks or lower assault streaks.
#33moridin7632Posted 11/28/2012 7:50:41 PM
BigDaddy613 posted...
I don't know how many of you have ever heard an A-10 in real life before, but I can assure you, that sound is unforgettable.

I heard that noise during a game when I first started playing anf thought, "hmmm, that kind of sounds like an A-10..." Then I saw the silhouette moving across the map and was like, "WTF?!? NO WAY!" Pure awesome.

Oh yeah. I love the A-10.

We had 3 of them fly over our house last fourth of July.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#34GRTooCoolPosted 11/28/2012 7:53:49 PM
Yes, only because whenever I set my scorestreak at anything higher... I can't get it consistently.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#35BigDaddy613Posted 11/28/2012 8:39:53 PM
moridin7632 posted...
BigDaddy613 posted...
I don't know how many of you have ever heard an A-10 in real life before, but I can assure you, that sound is unforgettable.

I heard that noise during a game when I first started playing anf thought, "hmmm, that kind of sounds like an A-10..." Then I saw the silhouette moving across the map and was like, "WTF?!? NO WAY!" Pure awesome.

Oh yeah. I love the A-10.

We had 3 of them fly over our house last fourth of July.

I hope they were not firing their GAU-8's at the time...you don't live in Afghanistan, do you?
---
My dad is friggin' awesome. Don't ever compare him to the pathetic mass of neckfat and flannel that George has become - rabidchickenofdeath
#36jayoheazyPosted 11/28/2012 8:42:21 PM
Rarely because most ppl seem to run with Stingers and blow them out of the sky as soon as they come up. I now just use RC-XD to see where everyone is at and get a kill
#37SilentSniper21Posted 11/28/2012 8:44:05 PM
UAV/Hellstorm/VSAT all day
---
my girlfriend's roommates have two cats and sometimes I rub their tummies and they pur and move their feets around - tani
last.fm/user/kerros
#38N0v4k41nPosted 11/28/2012 8:46:56 PM
Lightning Strike > Warthog > Lodestar

Everyone else has UAV's up, not wasting my slot with it :p
#39lllPridePosted 11/28/2012 8:51:03 PM
depends on the game mode and map. I mostly use lightning strike hunter drone dragonfire
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.