Game: "Oh, look, he's about to get his final score streak."

#1Deathx113Posted 11/28/2012 6:33:16 PM
*Makes all current points disappear and disables the ability to earn points*

Game: "That'll teach him to go for objectives."

Seriously, why does this happen every few games?!?! Is it suppose to punish good players from dominating? Like, is this a real thing or just a glitch that seems to be targeting me out. >_>

3 times today my score streak just stops going up, and drops down to 0 points. I can't earn any unless I quit the match.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#2jamejamePosted 11/28/2012 6:34:43 PM
I've had this happen a few times, or so I thought, but I ended up still earning scorestreaks, my progress bar was just glitched.
#3FusionCPosted 11/28/2012 6:36:09 PM
Iv seen this where my UI score bar stops going up but I'm still getting points (scoreboard) and im still getting my skill streaks, they just aren't lighting up. I treat it like hardcore and just listen for the cues if I have a Killstreak ready.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#4Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:36:22 PM
jamejame posted...
I've had this happen a few times, or so I thought, but I ended up still earning scorestreaks, my progress bar was just glitched.

Hm, I definitely earned enough points for me last score streak, though...

Maybe I didn't? I thought I did, I was about 1-2 kills away and I captured B flag (Nuketown).

Ah well, I'll test it out when it inevitably happens again. xD
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#5Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:37:53 PM
Well, 2 v 1. I guess I lose. xD

Thanks for the info guys. :D
---