Why does Call of Duty Elite suck so much?

#1NarutoTaioPosted 11/28/2012 7:44:50 PM
It's a shame and total embarrassment how bad it is

Black Ops in-game Combat Record showed 5000x the details and information Call of Duty Elite does, and it was more well put together

If you died to a weapon, but haven't unlocked it yet in-game, Elite won't show that you have died by that weapon
If you prestige, it also resets

It also doesn't show things like your best streak, or detailing exactly how a recent game played out

Don't get me started on the number of glitches and lag the site has

Why call it Elite, when it's not even Mediocre?

I could go on, but I feel like I'm about to blow a frikkin gas gasket if I continue
#2HaahahahaPosted 11/28/2012 7:45:51 PM
its free. get over it
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#3GarrafanPosted 11/28/2012 7:46:29 PM
I agree 10000%. I LOVED the way the stats were in BO1. I love baseball so I'm a huge fan of stats and this drives me crazy that I have to log on to a stupid site just to see how many deaths I have.
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#4GarrafanPosted 11/28/2012 7:47:36 PM
Haahahaha posted...
its free. get over it

Considering I payed $60 for both BO1 and BO2 and BO2 has less stats, I think we do have a right to complain and this definitely should be free AND supply more than it does.
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#5Mumble_Posted 11/28/2012 7:48:26 PM
I agree that Black Ops combat record was better than Elite. This game, however, has a joke of a combat record compared to both.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#6HaahahahaPosted 11/28/2012 7:49:57 PM
who forced you to pay that $60? if your argument here is actually plausible, you should sue someone. tell a lawyer, I'm sure a well educated man of knowledge would be able to help you in this situation and thus preventing you from complaining in the future.

after all no one wants to complain? right? we don't like to complain because we don't like bad things to happen right?
---
#7CloakedNubPosted 11/28/2012 8:00:15 PM
Is "Elite" the reason the Combat Record is such garbage now? The Combat Record in BO1 was almost perfect.
#8NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:01:36 PM
Haahahaha posted...
who forced you to pay that $60? if your argument here is actually plausible, you should sue someone. tell a lawyer, I'm sure a well educated man of knowledge would be able to help you in this situation and thus preventing you from complaining in the future.

after all no one wants to complain? right? we don't like to complain because we don't like bad things to happen right?

Someone buys something, therefore they should be satisfied with whatever the product is?
You always so simple minded?

Call of Duty Elite doesn't work without someone having Call of Duty stats, it's part of the game
#9HaahahahaPosted 11/28/2012 8:02:04 PM
CloakedNub posted...
Is "Elite" the reason the Combat Record is such garbage now? The Combat Record in BO1 was almost perfect.

it might as well be, i found it to be tons more useful than BO1 combat record. easier to navigate too.

I never knew my KDR before elite, only my WLR and gun usage and where i like to shoot people anatomically
---
#10NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:02:17 PM
CloakedNub posted...

Elite and BO2 Combat Record are equally trash