Wow sniper rifles take literally no skill.

#31Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/28/2012 8:28:56 PM
I don't really find the sniper rifles in any of the cod games to be overpowered in the sense that not many of the maps allow you to make full use of them because of the mostly close quarter combat. There were only few in total where you could 'snipe' in the sense of pegging your target from a large distance away.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#32DVS_SMURF_9200Posted 11/28/2012 8:30:45 PM
elchris79 posted...
DVS_SMURF_9200 posted...
elchris79 posted...
@krazykiwikid:
Still waiting for to to explain why it was so difficult for you to understand what I was saying? And failing that, still waiting for you to post your gamer tag so you can show us how sniping is so easy?

Go check out my vids, while your at it make me a youtube star, thanks =D

Heh, you're not the d!ck who makes claims that are all mouth no trousers dude. :)

Please, if you call him a d!ck, then your a d!ck, I am a d!ck, we are all d!cks, this is call of duty man, made up of 100% d!ck.
---
GT: DVS SMURF 9200
#33elchris79Posted 11/28/2012 8:32:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34DVS_SMURF_9200Posted 11/28/2012 8:36:11 PM
elchris79 posted...
DVS_SMURF_9200 posted...
elchris79 posted...
DVS_SMURF_9200 posted...
elchris79 posted...
@krazykiwikid:
Still waiting for to to explain why it was so difficult for you to understand what I was saying? And failing that, still waiting for you to post your gamer tag so you can show us how sniping is so easy?

Go check out my vids, while your at it make me a youtube star, thanks =D

Heh, you're not the d!ck who makes claims that are all mouth no trousers dude. :)

Please, if you call him a d!ck, then your a d!ck, I am a d!ck, we are all d!cks, this is call of duty man, made up of 100% d!ck.

No, a d!ck is someone who talks a good game, but is crap. That means he's actually a pu$$y... Cue the quote from Team America I'd get banned for repeating. But it's true, the dude has been very quiet since asked to produce evidence of his skills.

Honestly though, do either of us actually care what someone said about his/her skill over GAMEFAQS?
---
GT: DVS SMURF 9200
#35MasterViVi2Posted 11/28/2012 8:37:08 PM
elchris79 posted...
@krazykiwikid:

I like this post.

Tc obviously hasn't used a sniper very much because I get hit markers often enough that don't ohk to disprove his point. I also would like to say that in my experience so far, sniping in this game is more difficult than mw2 or mw3, in blops 1 it was just annoying.. There seems to be less bullet magnetism, IMO.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#36ronXwhitePosted 11/28/2012 8:41:10 PM
I take it you never played mw3? Sniping in this game is like pulling teeth compared to mw2/3
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
http://www.youtube.com/user/ronXwhite
#37elchris79Posted 11/28/2012 8:51:20 PM
@slightlyinsanenewzealandchild: hi, I must have missed where you supplied your details so we could view your sublime sniping skills? Sorry about that, can you please re-post them? Thanks.
#38KarnRX78Posted 11/28/2012 8:53:05 PM
I'll admit the snipers are easy to use in this game. I haven't used a sniper since CoD4, I avoided picking them up off the ground since then. And I wasn't that good with a sniper in CoD4.
I happened to pick one up off the ground on accident one game. My first reaction was, oh s*** what did I just pick up. 5 quick succession kills later (3 of which I had no idea how I killed them.) I've picked up a couple more here and there, pretty easy kills still.
While I don't think it is as easy as using a sniper and being good with it. In my instances most of the time I was up in my enemies spawn for easy kills anyways. I think if you are playing Dom and trying to play for the objective you might have some problems.
#39SamuraiX HikoPosted 11/28/2012 9:24:40 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
The DSR is above the waist OHK because everyone used to complain about how stupid it was that a 50cal round tore people in half. The Ballista has natural lightweight and is only OHK to upper chest and above (like previous COD snipers OHK zone).

If it's so easy please, I invite you to go 2.0+ with over 20 kills and 5 captures. I mean they take no skill, if I can do it most matches you can too.

xpr is a 50 bmg and its OHK chest up, like the ballista. perhaps thats to balance out the semi-auto...but its already fairly inaccurate in comparison (i get alot more misses or hit markers where i would get kills with the ballista)...and its the final sniper unlock...
#40SkytheWiz1Posted 11/28/2012 10:00:10 PM(edited)
I began using sniper rifles in this game for the first time TODAY.

Across five hours of ONLY using sniper rifles, my K/D ratio for today is 4.63.

Yes - sniper rifles don't take any skill.
Sorry, people.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.