Wow sniper rifles take literally no skill.

#61doomedsunsoulPosted 11/28/2012 11:42:49 PM
StupidMofoz posted...
Snipers have always been overpowered in a lot of games. You don't have the threat of the enemy being able to fire at you back.

You get to kill without being in any real danger, just aim and shoot.

I out snipe snipers all day long with the m8.

Your user name fits like a glove bro.
#62TysonTerrorPosted 11/28/2012 11:43:51 PM
StupidMofoz posted...
Snipers have always been overpowered in a lot of games. You don't have the threat of the enemy being able to fire at you back.

Really? No danger eh? I don't have to worry about being shot in the back anymore :-D
#63Gray_wolf1119Posted 11/28/2012 11:45:55 PM
Funklemire posted...
DVS_SMURF_9200 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
elchris79 posted...
I'm sure you're so amazing that a GT so we can peruse your recent videos shouldn't be an issue? Oh wait, it is? So you're lying? All good then, thanks.

What? Do you speak English as a first language?

That was actually a very punctual message. Grammatically I give it an A+.

Unfortunately, your vocabulary gets a D-minus...

explain. the only moderately uncommon word is peruse and that means to examine. Does seem to be missing a word though.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#64CBratePosted 11/28/2012 11:57:14 PM
I literally poke my eyes out every time someone uses literally incorrectly.

Literally?
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#65Arcanine2009Posted 11/29/2012 2:05:19 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
I never really got into any of the other CoD MP games so I'm not sure if it was always the same. But seriously a OHK to anywhere in the body? Couple that with the fact that you seemingly hardly even have to aim at the body for a shot to hit. I just played 4 games on Moshpit and a sniper rifle was literally the only thing I died to apart from maybe 3-4 deaths. Maybe that's because it's such a scrub gun that 95% of the other team were using them? What the hell were the developers thinking?

No.. DSR is the strongest and OSOKs to the waist and up. No sniper rifle kills in the legs or feet.

Why don't you try playling with the SVU-AS.. lol
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#66StupidMofozPosted 11/29/2012 2:42:12 AM(edited)
doomedsunsoul posted...
StupidMofoz posted...

I out snipe snipers all day long with the m8.

Your user name fits like a glove bro.

Sure does "bro".
#67StupidMofozPosted 11/29/2012 2:47:17 AM(edited)
TysonTerror posted...
StupidMofoz posted...

Really? No danger eh? I don't have to worry about being shot in the back anymore :-D

You're exaggerating, of course you always have a chance of being killed, but it's much less than fighting against an opponent closer up if you find a good spot.

The whole point of playing a sniper is the fact that you can kill quickly while avoiding confrontation, that's why it's the safest class.

If your getting killed as a sniper, it's because of your bad positioning. If you being killed with a more confrontational weapon, that's just because you got outplayed.
#68cheese_game619Posted 11/29/2012 2:44:02 AM
this is what is wrong with the sentence

I'm sure you're so amazing that a GT, so we can peruse your recent videos, shouldn't be an issue? Oh wait, it is? So you're lying? All good then, thanks.

commas
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#69FunklemirePosted 11/29/2012 7:00:48 AM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
Funklemire posted...
DVS_SMURF_9200 posted...
That was actually a very punctual message. Grammatically I give it an A+.

Unfortunately, your vocabulary gets a D-minus...

explain. the only moderately uncommon word is peruse and that means to examine. Does seem to be missing a word though.

I'm not talking about that guy, I'm talking about the last quote. He rates the guys grammar, but apparently doesn't know what the word "punctual" means. Unless he really did mean to say that the message was on time.
---
One of the most important documents of our time:
http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/
#70duericPosted 11/29/2012 7:03:18 AM
People throw the word "literally" around way too much.

Every gun takes some motor skills.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member