Wow sniper rifles take literally no skill.

#71George979Posted 11/29/2012 8:10:15 AM
Judging by the topic title, the TC obviously either doesn't know what the word "literally" means or he doesn't know what the word "skill" means. Or both.
---
www.randi.org
#72ZoidWildFlowersPosted 11/29/2012 8:11:05 AM
TC is in my montage for realz yo.
---
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07cNDoNinww
#73theLongR0DPosted 11/29/2012 8:14:55 AM
I just picture the TC running wildly into long lines of sight and wondering why he got snipe showed. After 1 time getting sniped you should be aware of it and avoid the sniper the rest of the game.
#74ronXwhitePosted 11/29/2012 8:19:23 AM
theLongR0D posted...
I just picture the TC running wildly into long lines of sight and wondering why he got snipe showed. After 1 time getting sniped you should be aware of it and avoid the sniper the rest of the game.

i attempt to get my sniper out and then proceed to get sniped 4 more times before i get him :(

iBad, yo
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
http://www.youtube.com/user/ronXwhite
#75Scape13Posted 11/29/2012 8:23:30 AM
I'm glad SMGs take so much skill.
#76Arcanine2009Posted 11/29/2012 11:35:04 AM
George979 posted...
Judging by the topic title, the TC obviously either doesn't know what the word "literally" means or he doesn't know what the word "skill" means. Or both.

He probably doesn't know what "OP" means either, but throws that word around just as often.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#77krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:24:38 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
George979 posted...

He probably doesn't know what "OP" means either, but throws that word around just as often.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I literally didn't use that "word" or term once. Nice work, champ.

I love how salty and obvious all the sniper rifle users are in this thread.
#78George979Posted 11/29/2012 10:20:10 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
George979 posted...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I literally didn't use that "word" or term once. Nice work, champ.

I love how salty and obvious all the sniper rifle users are in this thread.

Uh, yeah... I criticized the word choice in your topic title so therefore I must be an upset sniper rifle user? Not only do you have a poor vocabulary, but you have rather poor reasoning skills as well.

I wish sniper rifles were as easy to use as you say they are, because then I wouldn't be so terrible with them.
---
www.randi.org
#79possessionPosted 11/29/2012 10:28:01 PM(edited)
Why is it that when someone trolls this hard, the thread hits absurd digits, yet when someone makes a legit thread it either goes nowhere, or the other breed of trolls show up?
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth
#80iHeartMotaPosted 11/29/2012 11:01:29 PM
Hey if snipers are an easy weapon class than why aren't they so many of them if they are easy? Are you saying smg and ARs takes more skill to use? I'm surprised people don't complain about shotguns in cqc. They one shot from close range esp. With long barrel.
---
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin and Hobbes