Wow sniper rifles take literally no skill.

#81krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:20:54 AM
George979 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
George979 posted...
Judging by the topic title, the TC obviously either doesn't know what the word "literally" means or he doesn't know what the word "skill" means. Or both.

He probably doesn't know what "OP" means either, but throws that word around just as often.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I literally didn't use that "word" or term once. Nice work, champ.

I love how salty and obvious all the sniper rifle users are in this thread.

Uh, yeah... I criticized the word choice in your topic title so therefore I must be an upset sniper rifle user? Not only do you have a poor vocabulary, but you have rather poor reasoning skills as well.

I wish sniper rifles were as easy to use as you say they are, because then I wouldn't be so terrible with them.

Hahahaha. Oh my god, this guy!

"I love how salty and obvious ALL the sniper rifle users are in this thread".

Then goes on to claim I was talking directly to him and.... comments on my poor reasoning skills. That's some next level irony right there.
#82NoDozTweakerPosted 11/30/2012 11:29:38 AM
I don't use snipers, but I certainly wouldn't say they take no skill. I'm actually glad quick scoping is possible in this black ops, because these maps hate snipers as it is. There aren't a whole lot of long lines of sight for snipers to utilize.
#83George979Posted 11/30/2012 4:13:30 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
George979 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Uh, yeah... I criticized the word choice in your topic title so therefore I must be an upset sniper rifle user? Not only do you have a poor vocabulary, but you have rather poor reasoning skills as well.

I wish sniper rifles were as easy to use as you say they are, because then I wouldn't be so terrible with them.

Then goes on to claim I was talking directly to him and.... comments on my poor reasoning skills. That's some next level irony right there.

You implied that the people giving you are hard time about your topic are doing so because we're sniper rifle users. In fact, we're giving you a hard time because you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

If you were any slower you'd need to be watered once a week.
---
www.randi.org
#84krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:16:48 PM
George979 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
George979 posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

You implied that the people giving you are hard time about your topic are doing so because we're sniper rifle users. In fact, we're giving you a hard time because you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

If you were any slower you'd need to be watered once a week.

Yeash. You really should update your 1990's book of badass comebacks and insult cliches.