Ghost is still a great perk. ITT I laugh if you think otherwise.

#1BattleAxeRXPosted 11/28/2012 7:59:30 PM
When you want an answer to uavs, using ghost instead of AA, Blackhat, emp nade, or some scorestreaks gives you new options. You also have the benefit of taking the enemy by surprise.

With Ghost as a late unlock, and the new nature of uavs and available counters,
this is the dawn of a new era.
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#2clegg105Posted 11/28/2012 8:00:55 PM
Its the dawn of run and gun only game play with no strategy. LOVE IT
#3Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/28/2012 8:02:19 PM
It's a good perk. They do need to increase the grace period by just a few seconds though

Also, sometimes I question how useful ghost is thanks to the horrible map design and spawns
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#4N0v4k41nPosted 11/28/2012 8:20:25 PM
clegg105 posted...

The Dawn? That was MW2. Where have you been?
#5BattleAxeRX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:22:41 PM
clegg105 posted...

moving = run and gun huh? ok, i guess if you've spent the last 8 or so years in corners.
the perk is countering uavs, i think there is strategy to be had and constant decisions to make..
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#6curtlandPosted 11/28/2012 8:23:28 PM
It IS a great perk, certainly.

One of the big reasons being that relatively few people are using it still, so they assume the peeps on radar are the only ones they need to worry about it.

I love rushing with it, but I think running with the AA helps the team more.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#7KarnRX78Posted 11/28/2012 8:24:06 PM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
It's a good perk. They do need to increase the grace period by just a few seconds though

Also, sometimes I question how useful ghost is thanks to the horrible map design and spawns

I'd love for the grace period to be a little longer as well. I hate that feeling when I've killed someone and need to reload. I'm near the enemy spawn and near an open area. That feeling sucks, stop to reload and appear on radar. Reload on the run while in the open and get destroyed with out a fight.
#8IronMonkey008Posted 11/28/2012 8:25:20 PM
I use it on every class for the most part, as someone who doesn't really camp I just don't feel comfortable without it. I double perk it with Flak Jacket. Only time I don't use Ghost is when I use a LMG since I will be sticking to a small area, not moving much and decked out defensively so I'm not to worried about them knowing where I am.

I really wish they just remove the movement thing though, the maps are small enough that you can't just camp and not be found. I just hate that I can't take a breather at all really unless there is no UAV up which is rare.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#9JonnywestsidePosted 11/28/2012 8:27:05 PM
It's still useful but I went so long without it that I hardly use it. I feel too slow without Lightweight and if you don't have Flak Jacket then your gonna have a bad time. If the enemies spamming UAV and no one on my team is taking care of them then I will.

My only irk is that score steaks aren't class specific so I could have an anti-UAV class containing Ghost-Stinger-2 Black Hats with UAV-CUAV streaks for instant karma.
#10aheroafakePosted 11/28/2012 8:34:45 PM
I have a question: Ghost doesn't work unless you're moving, according to its description. What kind of movement is the game referring to? Like, if I am taking baby steps will it work or do I have to be moving at the normal walking speed or do I have to be sprinting for it to take effect? Off topic but am I using the correct term for "effect" or is "affect" the proper term?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man