Ghost is still a great perk. ITT I laugh if you think otherwise.

#21N0v4k41nPosted 11/28/2012 9:51:38 PM
Saizen13 posted...
clegg105 posted...
Its the dawn of run and gun only game play with no strategy. LOVE IT

What? Did you not play CoD until BO1 or possibly MW3? People ran all the time in older cods. Even snipers would in CoD 4 or they'd use their deagle and run around with it. Run and gun takes more skill and strategy than sitting ads while head glitching a barrel all game.

Omg, would people please quit using the word "skill" when referencing this series. Strategy != run and gun either.
#22Cornbread4lifePosted 11/28/2012 9:52:07 PM
mr_caution posted...
aheroafake posted...
I have a question: Ghost doesn't work unless you're moving, according to its description. What kind of movement is the game referring to? Like, if I am taking baby steps will it work or do I have to be moving at the normal walking speed or do I have to be sprinting for it to take effect? Off topic but am I using the correct term for "effect" or is "affect" the proper term?

You need to be running (not sprinting). Crouch-moving does not work. Aiming down the sight of larger primary weapons without using a stock attachment does not work. ADSing with LMGs + stock attachment + Lightweight also does not work, so it would be a waste to use it with any LMG class, fyi.

While using Ghost, your minimap's arrow for your character will indicate when you are moving fast enough to avoid being seen.

Well at least it lets you know, as long as I can tell when I show up and when I don't. That's all that really matters, you definitely want to know for sure if they can see you or not.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#23coldisgoodPosted 11/28/2012 9:53:55 PM
Itt= I think that I laugh if you think otherwise?
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#24mr_cautionPosted 11/28/2012 10:10:49 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
mr_caution posted...
aheroafake posted...
I have a question: Ghost doesn't work unless you're moving, according to its description. What kind of movement is the game referring to? Like, if I am taking baby steps will it work or do I have to be moving at the normal walking speed or do I have to be sprinting for it to take effect? Off topic but am I using the correct term for "effect" or is "affect" the proper term?

You need to be running (not sprinting). Crouch-moving does not work. Aiming down the sight of larger primary weapons without using a stock attachment does not work. ADSing with LMGs + stock attachment + Lightweight also does not work, so it would be a waste to use it with any LMG class, fyi.

While using Ghost, your minimap's arrow for your character will indicate when you are moving fast enough to avoid being seen.

Well at least it lets you know, as long as I can tell when I show up and when I don't. That's all that really matters, you definitely want to know for sure if they can see you or not.

Others can chime in here if I'm wrong (I haven't actually tested this), but I *think* the indicator just shows when you could be pinged by a potential UAV -- not just exclusively when you've been pinged.

The reason I say this is because the indicator seems to be active and display your movement adequacy even when no enemy UAV is up. Again, please correct me if this is a wrong perception.