Is It Just Me Or Is Domination The Worst Game Mode?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is It Just Me Or Is Domination The Worst Game Mode?
3 years ago#1
Yeah, yeah, I know it levels you up mad quickly and everything, but seriously, in my experiences I don't think there's a game mode which so consistently has such lobsided final scores and continuous killstreaks going off. There's not a second where there's not a UAV up or something killing me from the sky, it's mindless...
3 years ago#2
Kill Confirmed is kinda like that too
Only playable game mode is Team Deathmatch

Especially for solo players like me
3 years ago#3
I hate Domination. The only mode I hate more than Dom is CTF.
3 years ago#4
I played Dom almost exclusively on blops 1 but I can't stand it in this game. It's awful. I think it's the horrible maps. Too small and cluttered.
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs. Near future: Forza Horizon, Halo 4, Black Ops 2
3 years ago#5
This is what normally happens, your team gets a crap load of kills and you lose the match or your team dies a crap load of times capturing flags and you win the match.
3 years ago#6
If you are going to play non mercenary moshpit domination you will rage in this game. Previous games one good player could control a domination game against a full party. But in this game a full party, or a few strong players make it hard with randoms.
3 years ago#7
This is mainly down to the position of B. It's pretty much a death sentence trying to cap it if the other team have it. It's laughable how easy it is to defend on most maps. Even if you went beast and killed a whole team before dropping on it, they spawn close enough to get back if your solo capping. Only Raid and Turbine have reasonable B doms IMO. Carriers is a joke.
3 years ago#8
I love domination... i also usually roll deep in a full party with a bunch of decent players.

--- <---My Bike
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
3 years ago#9
I rarely ever play Domination, but I feel like they got it right. They give both teams a chance to play from each spawn, which is the fairest way to do things. I personally don't think the maps are too small at all. I think they finally got the map size correct. Call of Duty is supposed to be played at a faster pace, but since World at War the maps have always been too big.
3 years ago#10
If you are adept at learning map designs, you would know that the maps in Black Ops 2 are heavily based around the mode. So, no, Domination is far from the worst, but in fact one of the best.
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is It Just Me Or Is Domination The Worst Game Mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived