I'll be the first to admit that playing this game means I don't have a life

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'll be the first to admit that playing this game means I don't have a life
4 years ago#1
2-3 hours a day between school and work. I'm down to about 5 hours of sleep a night. Anyone else want to admit this game has consumed their life?
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
4 years ago#2
no I play wow
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
4 years ago#3
Yeah i usually spend 3-4 hours on zombie mode ALONE! i have school but i only get 4 hours sleep a night, kinda stuffing my up but luckily my mom doesnt know.
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
4 years ago#4
Me...

...I might as well get it out of my system...
"Knock knock,who's there,SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!!!" - Face McShooty
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf
4 years ago#5
I don't play everyday but when I do, it does consume my life. Pulled an allnighter today playing League with my friends. I have to go to uni in a bit and I'm really tired.
4 years ago#6
A lot of people are in denial. Why care about saving face on gamefaqs? None of us have lives, lol.
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
4 years ago#7
Who's to say it isn't a life to some people? Where is this book of rules that tells you what you HAVE to do to have a life? I watch movies because I'm a big movie geek. I read comic books because I love them. I play video games because its fun. I'm 27 years old and I don't drink and I don't goto clubs or chase women. People tell me to get a life all the time. Why
? Because I don't do what others do? To me, that IS having a life. Before anyone says something, I do work btw LOl
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
4 years ago#8
NightHawkPW posted...
Who's to say it isn't a life to some people? Where is this book of rules that tells you what you HAVE to do to have a life? I watch movies because I'm a big movie geek. I read comic books because I love them. I play video games because its fun. I'm 27 years old and I don't drink and I don't goto clubs or chase women. People tell me to get a life all the time. Why
? Because I don't do what others do? To me, that IS having a life. Before anyone says something, I do work btw LOl

Sounds like someone needs a life.
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
4 years ago#9
pokemon2poker posted...
NightHawkPW posted...

Sounds like someone needs a life.

Like yours? Oh please tell me how awesome your life is. I'm dying to know!
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
4 years ago#10
Yep, im a physics major taking three lab sciences and calculus... and somehow i still have this eating at me every day....
"Work with zeal as hammers peal, melt, anneal, and bend the steel."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'll be the first to admit that playing this game means I don't have a life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived