I'll be the first to admit that playing this game means I don't have a life

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 11/28/2012 11:57:19 PM
2-3 hours a day between school and work. I'm down to about 5 hours of sleep a night. Anyone else want to admit this game has consumed their life?
---
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
#2AirRawr_Posted 11/28/2012 11:59:46 PM
no I play wow
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3Ichiko_368Posted 11/29/2012 12:00:37 AM
Yeah i usually spend 3-4 hours on zombie mode ALONE! i have school but i only get 4 hours sleep a night, kinda stuffing my up but luckily my mom doesnt know.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#4Xx_OhButters_xXPosted 11/29/2012 12:00:58 AM
Me...

...I might as well get it out of my system...
---
"Knock knock,who's there,SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!!!" - Face McShooty
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf
#5HirusekiPosted 11/29/2012 12:06:23 AM
I don't play everyday but when I do, it does consume my life. Pulled an allnighter today playing League with my friends. I have to go to uni in a bit and I'm really tired.
#6pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:25:58 AM
A lot of people are in denial. Why care about saving face on gamefaqs? None of us have lives, lol.
---
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
#7NightHawkPWPosted 11/29/2012 12:33:54 AM
Who's to say it isn't a life to some people? Where is this book of rules that tells you what you HAVE to do to have a life? I watch movies because I'm a big movie geek. I read comic books because I love them. I play video games because its fun. I'm 27 years old and I don't drink and I don't goto clubs or chase women. People tell me to get a life all the time. Why
? Because I don't do what others do? To me, that IS having a life. Before anyone says something, I do work btw LOl
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#8pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:37:13 AM
NightHawkPW posted...
Who's to say it isn't a life to some people? Where is this book of rules that tells you what you HAVE to do to have a life? I watch movies because I'm a big movie geek. I read comic books because I love them. I play video games because its fun. I'm 27 years old and I don't drink and I don't goto clubs or chase women. People tell me to get a life all the time. Why
? Because I don't do what others do? To me, that IS having a life. Before anyone says something, I do work btw LOl

Sounds like someone needs a life.
---
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
#9NightHawkPWPosted 11/29/2012 12:38:42 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
NightHawkPW posted...

Sounds like someone needs a life.

Like yours? Oh please tell me how awesome your life is. I'm dying to know!
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#10myrkul8013Posted 11/29/2012 12:39:05 AM
Yep, im a physics major taking three lab sciences and calculus... and somehow i still have this eating at me every day....
---
"Work with zeal as hammers peal, melt, anneal, and bend the steel."