WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#311ElevenSyndromePosted 11/29/2012 4:12:50 PM
Vonderhaar just posted this http://imageshack.us/a/img11/3499/banhammer.gif
#312dave34Posted 11/29/2012 4:22:50 PM
highsummoner1 posted...
Minnesota Burns would have a field day with you losers. do what you want with the game you bought, but when you're playing with other people online, it becomes a conflict of interests. the game you bought and payed for (when playing online) is merged with other people who bought and payed for it, that's when it's honorable to just play fair and have fun. I use cheat codes in single player sometimes, but it's disrespectful to bring others into it. although, some people are just.... disrespectful.

Literally watches Minnesota Burns.
---
LOLskins - 3-6
#313mattglosbcfcPosted 11/29/2012 4:27:07 PM
Treyarch Tweet:
"Noticed a few “level 10” guys ruining the party for everyone…enjoy your new rank while it lasts. Solution (and demotions) incoming."

hahahahaha, cheating *******
#314NinjaDeath911Posted 11/29/2012 4:28:41 PM
mattglosbcfc posted...
Treyarch Tweet:
"Noticed a few “level 10” guys ruining the party for everyone…enjoy your new rank while it lasts. Solution (and demotions) incoming."

Haha nice
#315Rome218Posted 11/29/2012 4:29:57 PM
mattglosbcfc posted...
Treyarch Tweet:

Talk is cheap. If the worst we get is a reset, big deal. This doesn't even affect you. If you are upset that others did this to get 10th prestige, that's your problem. Be mad.

Also I remembered when IW talked the big game and said they'd give people 1 kill and 100,000 deaths and reset them or something. Never happened. I still have double weapon and regular xp on MW3.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#316Sabrewolf1377Posted 11/29/2012 4:34:17 PM
Rome218 posted...
mattglosbcfc posted...
Treyarch Tweet:

Talk is cheap. If the worst we get is a reset, big deal. This doesn't even affect you. If you are upset that others did this to get 10th prestige, that's your problem. Be mad.

Also I remembered when IW talked the big game and said they'd give people 1 kill and 100,000 deaths and reset them or something. Never happened. I still have double weapon and regular xp on MW3.

^^^^THIS.
#317duericPosted 11/29/2012 4:35:43 PM
Rome218 posted...
mattglosbcfc posted...
Treyarch Tweet:

Actually, that happened.

It only lasted a few weeks, but it happened.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#318WTFNightmarePosted 11/29/2012 4:36:42 PM
dueric posted...
Rome218 posted...
mattglosbcfc posted...
Treyarch Tweet:

Actually, that happened.

Actually not to everyone. I still have 60 days of double xp -.-
---
I'll teach you fear..
#319duericPosted 11/29/2012 4:39:22 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
dueric posted...
Rome218 posted...
mattglosbcfc posted...
Treyarch Tweet:

Actually, that happened.

Actually not to everyone. I still have 60 days of double xp -.-

Ok. Can you change your created classes yet?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#320Net SharkPosted 11/29/2012 4:42:13 PM
@Treyarch: FYI...in the short term, Edited Films and Emblems will be unavailable. Back online as soon as possible.
Also from their twitter feed.
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors