WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#331duericPosted 11/29/2012 5:19:34 PM
ScRui posted...
They should be putting thier attention on the crappy servers and netcode instead of people that jump to have everything unlocked which they paid for when they bought the game...

I personally don't get the logic of these creator's

Blame the cheaters.

If they didn't cheat, we'd have a patch for everything tomorrow. Now we have to wait until Saturday.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#332ScRuiPosted 11/29/2012 5:22:21 PM
dueric posted...
ScRui posted...
They should be putting thier attention on the crappy servers and netcode instead of people that jump to have everything unlocked which they paid for when they bought the game...

Blame the cheaters.

If they didn't cheat, we'd have a patch for everything tomorrow. Now we have to wait until Saturday.

Lol
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#333Rome218Posted 11/29/2012 5:23:55 PM
dueric posted...
ScRui posted...

Blame the cheaters.

A patch for everything was supposed to come Friday? Now this patch for everything that is going to make Bo2 great is postponed until Saturday? Where are you getting this from?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#334duericPosted 11/29/2012 5:27:31 PM
Rome218 posted...

A patch for everything was supposed to come Friday? Now this patch for everything that is going to make Bo2 great is postponed until Saturday? Where are you getting this from?

The same place the people who are saying this is Treyrach's fault are getting their info.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#335Rome218Posted 11/29/2012 5:30:57 PM
dueric posted...
Rome218 posted...

The same place the people who are saying this is Treyrach's fault are getting their info.

You did not get that info from me. Also lighten up, the game is still on-line and playable. There's no magic patch that will fix problems people are experiencing yet, so just play the game and have fun. If men like me get reset or worse, that's cool. I knew the consequences.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#336duericPosted 11/29/2012 5:32:23 PM
Rome218 posted...

You did not get that info from me. Also lighten up, the game is still on-line and playable. There's no magic patch that will fix problems people are experiencing yet, so just play the game and have fun. If men like me get reset or worse, that's cool. I knew the consequences.

You got the wrong guy, man. I don't care what they do. I just don't like people who try and rationalize stupidity. (Not you)
---
#337ScRuiPosted 11/29/2012 5:35:37 PM
Just don't get why and how its ok for them to ban/reset people for doing something that they messed up on... And on top of that it literally isn't making any type of difference in anyone's gaming experience but themselves (glitchers)

Now the real issue is the servers and netcode they should be fixing ... That effects everyones gaming experience
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#338CloakedNubPosted 11/29/2012 5:36:26 PM
I just bothered to hop on today. Are these people reset already, or was it not widespread? I've not seen anyone in the last 10 games be above 3rd prestige.
#339blacklabelicePosted 11/29/2012 5:37:30 PM
Rome218 posted...
blacklabelice posted...
if you fully read every post you would know by now from the last couple pages.

no. they shut down the hacked video, and then they shut down films and emblems for everybody because of the people who feel the need to cheat.

Blame it on Treyarch. If we've learned anything from MW2, it's that this game took the award for greatest **** up on a new CoD from that installment.

Let's be honest, both IW and Treyarch have been on there B game for years now, and we still support them. If there are exploits, I will take advantage of it. MW1 and WaW are the best ones IMO, and they're both filled with people who actually mod the game to their favor, and spam annoying urls at us of where to get the mod. WaW and MW1 will never be fixed though.

agreed. there are holes in every game. theres always hackers trying to find ways to have their way on every game. COD is just the most popular. some of them are so hard to figure out and theres so much of a lack of support that the bugs never get fixed. im sure there are guys out there right now trying to work on another funky way to do XP hacks

but at least treyarch acknowledged this rather promptly and seemed to put a stop to it. who knows if theyll bother wiping everybody, or just the guys who took it all the way to level 10 and made themselves obvious about it, or even a small portion of the guys to send a message? god knows if they just slept on it, by next week we'll have these level 10 kiddies running around everywhere putting shame to those who no lifed it just to get all of their stuff legit.

its stupid. people go to great lengths to hack and cheat video games. game must be pretty boring and tedious to actually have to play it fair and legit the way it was made for i guess.
#340UnraisedJugglerPosted 11/29/2012 5:37:43 PM
hahahahah.....theres a reason vondahaar tweeted the ban hammer:) enjoy it
---
Gt unraisedjuggler