WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#341duericPosted 11/29/2012 6:38:25 PM
ScRui posted...
Just don't get why and how its ok for them to ban/reset people for doing something that they messed up on... And on top of that it literally isn't making any type of difference in anyone's gaming experience but themselves (glitchers)

Now the real issue is the servers and netcode they should be fixing ... That effects everyones gaming experience

It doesn't matter who messed up. Rules are rules.

If I leave my door unlocked and you rob me, yeah I'm an idiot, but it won't change the fact you committed a felony at trial.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#342AirRawr_Posted 11/29/2012 6:38:47 PM
why does every cod game have major exploits
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#343duericPosted 11/29/2012 6:42:02 PM
AirRawr_ posted...

Every game likely does but nobody wants to take the time to find them because COD is the biggest.

It's why people don't write viruses for Macs. Why bother?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#344blacklabelicePosted 11/29/2012 6:47:11 PM(edited)
ScRui posted...
Just don't get why and how its ok for them to ban/reset people for doing something that they messed up on... And on top of that it literally isn't making any type of difference in anyone's gaming experience but themselves (glitchers)

Now the real issue is the servers and netcode they should be fixing ... That effects everyones gaming experience

i dont think it was treyarch who messed up on it. im sure that xp hack didnt magically get implemented on one video just for no reason. hackers likely put it in there. either that or it did get bugged out and then got viral. who knows where it all spanned from?

but its not like all of a sudden 18 thousand people decided to watch and share one random dudes video just because they were impressed by a random grenade, awesome lighting effects and some really fancy quickscopes. No we all know the rules. We were all aware of what that video was and why it was being passed around, and if somebody gets punished over it, they have no reason to complain.

and it does effect gameplay the moment you get shot in the back by a gun somebody hadnt unlocked, using a custom class they didnt earn, or when you have to go out of your way to shoot down a killstreak that they had to cheat just to get at a high enough level to unlock. the people who abused this glitch will never admit that though. they need some kind of way to justify it other than 'im just lazy'
#345XLegionDoom420XPosted 11/29/2012 6:45:25 PM
Rizzonater posted...
This sounds like a poorly written horror/suspense movie. Do I get a phone call 3 days after watching it too?

---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#346XLegionDoom420XPosted 11/29/2012 6:47:17 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
I remember the good ol days when iw banned users doing the token glitch and people cried.

Good times, good times.

yeah man I remember when the thousands of people who abused the glitch all got banned.

No, wait, that's not right...
---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#347DflowenPosted 11/29/2012 6:50:22 PM
If it is true about prestige glitch I want to go to prestige 6 and stop there cool prestige tentacle emblem lolz
#348Net SharkPosted 11/29/2012 6:55:40 PM
Lots of new targets with out ghost!! Hahaha!!!
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#349DflowenPosted 11/29/2012 6:56:37 PM
How would Treyarch know anyways? I saw the video It screws up the exp bar off screen lolz.
#350NarutoTaioPosted 11/29/2012 6:57:14 PM
dueric posted...
AirRawr_ posted...

Every game likely does but nobody wants to take the time to find them because COD is the biggest.

It's why people don't write viruses for Macs. Why bother?

lol yea right
many people have macs