WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#351duericPosted 11/29/2012 5:57:52 PM
Dflowen posted...
How would Treyarch know anyways? I saw the video It screws up the exp bar off screen lolz.

If it's on their servers they can track it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#352duericPosted 11/29/2012 5:58:51 PM
NarutoTaio posted...
dueric posted...
AirRawr_ posted...
why does every cod game have major exploits

Every game likely does but nobody wants to take the time to find them because COD is the biggest.

It's why people don't write viruses for Macs. Why bother?

lol yea right
many people have macs

We're done dude. i don;t know how you made it this long.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#353NarutoTaioPosted 11/29/2012 6:02:19 PM
dueric posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
dueric posted...
AirRawr_ posted...
why does every cod game have major exploits

Every game likely does but nobody wants to take the time to find them because COD is the biggest.

It's why people don't write viruses for Macs. Why bother?

lol yea right
many people have macs

We're done dude. i don;t know how you made it this long.

Lol, as if me being here is an accomplishment?

This place is nothing, I'll go when I decide, no one else can
#354Net SharkPosted 11/29/2012 6:07:28 PM
If a bank leaves the vault door open does that mean you can walk in and grab some cash. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#355duericPosted 11/29/2012 6:09:02 PM
Net Shark posted...
If a bank leaves the vault door open does that mean you can walk in and grab some cash. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

It's more like, just because you can, you still can't.

"Shouldn't" implies it's up to you as to whether you'll get in trouble.
---
#356DflowenPosted 11/29/2012 6:16:58 PM
Alright imma try this on the two day free account. Prestige up to level 6 and see what happens from there.
#357ScRuiPosted 11/29/2012 7:05:26 PM
blacklabelice posted...
ScRui posted...
Just don't get why and how its ok for them to ban/reset people for doing something that they messed up on... And on top of that it literally isn't making any type of difference in anyone's gaming experience but themselves (glitchers)

Now the real issue is the servers and netcode they should be fixing ... That effects everyones gaming experience

i dont think it was treyarch who messed up on it. im sure that xp hack didnt magically get implemented on one video just for no reason. hackers likely put it in there. either that or it did get bugged out and then got viral. who knows where it all spanned from?

but its not like all of a sudden 18 thousand people decided to watch and share one random dudes video just because they were impressed by a random grenade, awesome lighting effects and some really fancy quickscopes. No we all know the rules. We were all aware of what that video was and why it was being passed around, and if somebody gets punished over it, they have no reason to complain.

and it does effect gameplay the moment you get shot in the back by a gun somebody hadnt unlocked, using a custom class they didnt earn, or when you have to go out of your way to shoot down a killstreak that they had to cheat just to get at a high enough level to unlock. the people who abused this glitch will never admit that though. they need some kind of way to justify it other than 'im just lazy'

A gun or unlock that the person didn't earn?

Really? Lol so I guess the default classes shouldn't be there or any unlocked gun perk equipment etc.... At the start of the game. In your view we should start with a knife every game and pick up guns during a match, ala unreal tournament days lol
I just don't get the craziness over getting to 10th prestige but no one demands them to fix.the game that they sold broken... And on top of that not letting us be able to play with everything in the game we bought unless you spend days playing online...
Some of us have responsibilities wives children jobs...

I should have to be cut short because ill never be 10th prestige to unlock everything.... It's not like old cods
It's being forced on us to be able to play the full game we bought .
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#358blacklabelicePosted 11/29/2012 7:34:13 PM(edited)
lol? yeah of course. no guns or classes should be in the game because who needs to play the game and progress when we can just use a hack to unlock everything and only have to watch a couple hacked videos for 15 minutes!!!! thats a great idea i like your thinking buddy! let me know when the next hack comes out so we can try to defend that one too as if its all just peaches and cream.

i dont care about their fancy little emblems or them wanting to show off to the world that they are either a major loser who no lifed his way to the top, or cheated to get there

i just dont feel like being killed by some scrub who loaded his extra classes he didnt earn full of weapons and perks he had to cheat just to unlock, or having to take out his killstreaks he also had to cheat just to unlock either.

thats when it affects my gameplay and how i enjoy it. people arent just doing it to get their level 10 prestige icon because they are lazy. most of them are doing it just to get all the stuff they cant be bothered to earn legit so they can run around and use it when they didnt even put in the work to even obtain it. that is cheating, and it spoils it for others who don't want to have to worry about dealing with your dogs you sent out that you had to cheat for or getting shot by that AN-94 you had to cheat just to use.

go cheat in offline mode where it doesnt effect anybody. theres no justifiable excuse to cheat your way to the AN-94 and ghost just to run around killing people when everybody else has put in the work to earn it legit. they arent just going from some level 12 no prestige bum to a level 50 10th prestige just to unlock a bunch of stuff to solely use for decoration or private matches.

you gotta draw the line somewhere. sure the coding isnt perfect but its not all treyarchs fault for not putting out a product immune to hackers. you cant blame the company if people want to go around exploiting and hacking at all and you cant justify that as a way to go and do it either....oh one person was able to find a way to hack the game so now its totally okay for everybody else to go and do it too? no. thats ridiculous.

you have no logic. other than just ruining the fun for others, whats the fun and point of progressing throughout the game if you can simply just break the TOS and the code of conduct and cheat your way to all the guns and perks in 3 minutes and have an advantage over those who have actually put in the time to try to earn that stuff that others could only be bothered to obtain via cheating?

i mean thats pretty rough when you try to justify a cheat that disrupts the game and effects others by saying some people have lives, jobs, children, etc.... uhh yeah. so what does that mean? that they should be obligated to also have to cheat just to disrupt the game as well? i have a life outside of call of duty and i know of many others too. does this mean that we have to go and cheat and break the rules just to make it fair game to play against everybody else?

man some people have no sense around here at all
#359blacklabelicePosted 11/29/2012 7:49:06 PM(edited)
if all weapons, perks and killstreaks were available from the start for everybody to use, i sure wouldnt have a valid reason to complain. after all, . then it couldnt effect me any way in a game.

but instead, you can go to the store, buy the game, come home, put the disc in, watch a video that a bunch of hackers and modders put out, and voila. youve got everything! Now load your classes full of all your guns and perks and run around using them on everybody. woopdy woop. finally got my AN-94 and my ghost set up. Now i can finally compete!

go play offline if you want to abuse your little hacks. most people dont want to deal with cheaters. not even those people who play casually for fun and have jobs and children and whatever else you said. most people would prefer to not deal with cheaters, and then there are others who will take any opportunity they can to spoil the game for themselves and others if given the opportunity.

nobody is forcing you to have to reach level 10 and unlock every single challenge and class and everything there is to unlock. i mean hell i dont think ill ever get anywhere near that level but im not going to cheat my way to something im not and try to find some pathetic little excuse to justify doing so and then go around into public games and using all my rewards on everybody.

besides, levelling up and unlocking stuff and earning xp from challenges is fun for me. i dont feel the need to take that away and make the rest of the game seem pointless
#360invictiusPosted 11/30/2012 4:30:19 AM
Anyone else keep getting kicked out of a game when the "choose class" screen comes up? I only prestiged 5 times to unlock 5 more classes, and then unlocked some assault rifles by pressing RB.