WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#361Escaf1ownePosted 11/30/2012 5:38:11 AM
blacklabelice posted...
lol? yeah of course. no guns or classes should be in the game because who needs to play the game and progress when we can just use a hack to unlock everything and only have to watch a couple hacked videos for 15 minutes!!!! thats a great idea i like your thinking buddy! let me know when the next hack comes out so we can try to defend that one too as if its all just peaches and cream.

i dont care about their fancy little emblems or them wanting to show off to the world that they are either a major loser who no lifed his way to the top, or cheated to get there

i just dont feel like being killed by some scrub who loaded his extra classes he didnt earn full of weapons and perks he had to cheat just to unlock, or having to take out his killstreaks he also had to cheat just to unlock either.

thats when it affects my gameplay and how i enjoy it. people arent just doing it to get their level 10 prestige icon because they are lazy. most of them are doing it just to get all the stuff they cant be bothered to earn legit so they can run around and use it when they didnt even put in the work to even obtain it. that is cheating, and it spoils it for others who don't want to have to worry about dealing with your dogs you sent out that you had to cheat for or getting shot by that AN-94 you had to cheat just to use.

go cheat in offline mode where it doesnt effect anybody. theres no justifiable excuse to cheat your way to the AN-94 and ghost just to run around killing people when everybody else has put in the work to earn it legit. they arent just going from some level 12 no prestige bum to a level 50 10th prestige just to unlock a bunch of stuff to solely use for decoration or private matches.

you gotta draw the line somewhere. sure the coding isnt perfect but its not all treyarchs fault for not putting out a product immune to hackers. you cant blame the company if people want to go around exploiting and hacking at all and you cant justify that as a way to go and do it either....oh one person was able to find a way to hack the game so now its totally okay for everybody else to go and do it too? no. thats ridiculous.

you have no logic. other than just ruining the fun for others, whats the fun and point of progressing throughout the game if you can simply just break the TOS and the code of conduct and cheat your way to all the guns and perks in 3 minutes and have an advantage over those who have actually put in the time to try to earn that stuff that others could only be bothered to obtain via cheating?

i mean thats pretty rough when you try to justify a cheat that disrupts the game and effects others by saying some people have lives, jobs, children, etc.... uhh yeah. so what does that mean? that they should be obligated to also have to cheat just to disrupt the game as well? i have a life outside of call of duty and i know of many others too. does this mean that we have to go and cheat and break the rules just to make it fair game to play against everybody else?

man some people have no sense around here at all

I almost want to do it just to troll people like you.
---
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.
#362dave34Posted 11/30/2012 6:35:12 AM
Why is this guy so mad over a video game? Calm down, bro.
---
LOLskins - 3-6
#363RBEMPosted 11/30/2012 6:52:50 AM
I see your point but lag comp connection issues are more of a problem than the antics of glitchers and boosters. Just report them and move on.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#364ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 6:54:03 AM
Last time I checked being prestige 10 does NOT have an advantage over other players or better then other players.... All it says is you put an enormous amount of in game time to get there....

Logic fail if you think this isn't true
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#365ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 6:55:37 AM
RBEM posted...
I see your point but lag comp connection issues are more of a problem than the antics of glitchers and boosters. Just report them and move on.

Thank you for saying there a bigger problem that they aren't addressing but lets hide that fact by banning glitchers to cover up the fact that we can't fix a broken game that they sold all of us.
---
#366UnraisedJugglerPosted 11/30/2012 7:22:33 AM
ScRui posted...
Last time I checked being prestige 10 does NOT have an advantage over other players or better then other players.... All it says is you put an enormous amount of in game time to get there....

who cares? prestige exploiting still goes against treyarchs tos.
---
Gt unraisedjuggler
#367ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 7:54:42 AM
UnraisedJuggler posted...
ScRui posted...

That's understandable, but to use the excuse that people will have an advantage is total b
Love how people go on Twitter, post on Activision, report people and waste their own time but accept a broken game and applaude the company.

It's like watching a movie at the theater. The movie is cut short by 15 mins but instead of being pissed that the movie didn't play completely they go and call the company to report a bootlegger that wasn't even noticed until after you got jilted by the company that made the movie.

Lmfao I guess that person should follow the bootlegger and report everyone that buys the movie from him too.

Everyone that uses torrents/Napster/limewire (I'm showing my age lol) should be reported and banned Lmfao

Let me know how that goes

To me I couldn't care less if people want to be 10th prestige but I couldn't care more that I got f'ed with a broken game that I paid in full for.
---
#368ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:22:50 AM
I'm surprised no one has spammed me with some more 'logic yet...

I'm bored at work ... Mail is light so entertain me please
---
#369Escaf1ownePosted 11/30/2012 8:25:55 AM
ScRui posted...
UnraisedJuggler posted...
ScRui posted...

That's understandable, but to use the excuse that people will have an advantage is total b
Love how people go on Twitter, post on Activision, report people and waste their own time but accept a broken game and applaude the company.

It's like watching a movie at the theater. The movie is cut short by 15 mins but instead of being pissed that the movie didn't play completely they go and call the company to report a bootlegger that wasn't even noticed until after you got jilted by the company that made the movie.

Lmfao I guess that person should follow the bootlegger and report everyone that buys the movie from him too.

Everyone that uses torrents/Napster/limewire (I'm showing my age lol) should be reported and banned Lmfao

Let me know how that goes

To me I couldn't care less if people want to be 10th prestige but I couldn't care more that I got f'ed with a broken game that I paid in full for.

Well to some, they still do have an advantage in that they have all the weapons and perks unlocked. People don't want to deal with those who use AN-94 & Ghost and didn't earn it, apparently.
---
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.
#370ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:31:18 AM
Lol I guess everyone that hasn't hit level 55 no prestige should reporting everyone above them, then get reported on by everyone under them....

People will find any reason to justify reporting someone for something when they don't win/kill the other player

The real reason for reporting someone because of this glitch is jealousy nothing else.

I personally don't care so I'm enjoy getting all these little cry babies to cry more
---