WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#371Sabrewolf1377Posted 11/30/2012 7:39:23 AM
ScRui posted...
Lol I guess everyone that hasn't hit level 55 no prestige should reporting everyone above them, then get reported on by everyone under them....

People will find any reason to justify reporting someone for something when they don't win/kill the other player

The real reason for reporting someone because of this glitch is jealousy nothing else.

I personally don't care so I'm enjoy getting all these little cry babies to cry more

You are my hero.

Finally, someone gets it. Games are meant to be fun, Games were meant to have cheats. This prestige thing is no more than a simple cheat, like cheating on a nintendo game. Everyone who cry's about it, is just jealous because they can't have it. It's like kids crying over something they can't have, so they cry and moan, because their thinking is "If I can't have it, no one can! It's not fair!" I find it HILARIOUS. People these days (kids especially) are such whiners. It's players like you that are the reason why we have to pay for DLC and get ripped off, and can't get anything good.
#372ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 7:45:58 AM
Sabrewolf1377 posted...
ScRui posted...
Lol I guess everyone that hasn't hit level 55 no prestige should reporting everyone above them, then get reported on by everyone under them....

People will find any reason to justify reporting someone for something when they don't win/kill the other player

The real reason for reporting someone because of this glitch is jealousy nothing else.

I personally don't care so I'm enjoy getting all these little cry babies to cry more

You are my hero.

Finally, someone gets it. Games are meant to be fun, Games were meant to have cheats. This prestige thing is no more than a simple cheat, like cheating on a nintendo game. Everyone who cry's about it, is just jealous because they can't have it. It's like kids crying over something they can't have, so they cry and moan, because their thinking is "If I can't have it, no one can! It's not fair!" I find it HILARIOUS. People these days (kids especially) are such whiners. It's players like you that are the reason why we have to pay for DLC and get ripped off, and can't get anything good.

I'm not the type to be someone's hero but apprciate it regardless lol

These "reporters" are the same players that got my friend banned for 2 weeks because he would destroy 95% of the time and be top score.... He got reported because "too competitive" that is quoted by the explanation Xbox gave him Lmfao

Now these "reporters" have effected someone's gaming privileges because they aren't as good as him... Doing the exact thing that they say these glitchers are doing
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#373Sabrewolf1377Posted 11/30/2012 7:52:08 AM
ScRui posted...
Sabrewolf1377 posted...
ScRui posted...

You are my hero.

These "reporters" are the same players that got my friend banned for 2 weeks because he would destroy 95% of the time and be top score.... He got reported because "too competitive" that is quoted by the explanation Xbox gave him Lmfao

Now these "reporters" have effected someone's gaming privileges because they aren't as good as him... Doing the exact thing that they say these glitchers are doing

Yeah, I read where you said that in another topic. That sucks. That's totally unfair for your friend. I'm not sure how old you are, but remember the good old days? When game genies were cool, cheating just to get ahead was cool? Now? Now, you have snitchers that will rat you out because you have something that they can't get. Also, one of my friends used the glitch, but not till 10th prestige. His reason? He didn't have the time to spend on leveling up. He's not a gamer who plays EVERY DAY for 5 hours straight. He has a family, job, and bills to pay. He didn't hurt anyone by doing it, didn't put "aimbots" or some crap on, he just wanted the guns with out playing like a junkie. I'd say that's fine with me.
#374ScRuiPosted 11/30/2012 8:05:32 AM
Sabrewolf1377 posted...
ScRui posted...
Sabrewolf1377 posted...
ScRui posted...

You are my hero.

Yeah, I read where you said that in another topic. That sucks. That's totally unfair for your friend. I'm not sure how old you are, but remember the good old days? When game genies were cool, cheating just to get ahead was cool? Now? Now, you have snitchers that will rat you out because you have something that they can't get. Also, one of my friends used the glitch, but not till 10th prestige. His reason? He didn't have the time to spend on leveling up. He's not a gamer who plays EVERY DAY for 5 hours straight. He has a family, job, and bills to pay. He didn't hurt anyone by doing it, didn't put "aimbots" or some crap on, he just wanted the guns with out playing like a junkie. I'd say that's fine with me.

Lol the good old days... I remember them when going to cheatcc was a daily thing sometimes for.games like GTA and mortal combat lol
Jealousy is the root of all evil

Btw I'm probably older then most posters, let's just say I remember having to put a game on at a certain angle or it wouldnt work and also blowing on it and cleaning it with a qtip Lmfao
These kids don't know what gaming is without being able to save and starting from the beginning everyday
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#375MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/30/2012 8:47:54 AM
Well....IN BEFORE THE FIX HELL YEAH!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#376Scottydont19Posted 11/30/2012 9:35:00 AM
You are dumb and obviously have no idea what you are talking about if you are comparing a hack or glitch in an online game to a game genie. They are not the same. Hacking, glitching and cheating are against the Tos and code of conduct in online games. I don't remember ever hearing about someone getting in trouble for using a game genie. And there is a reason you didn't see people using cheats in old school gaming competitions. I wont report someone for doing this, but as I said before, its funny how people who see a problem with this and report it have turned into the bad guy and the people cheating are somehow the victims and feel they are doing nothing wrong. Some of you might have been alive when the NES came out like I was, but you sure don't act like an adult.
#377Escaf1ownePosted 11/30/2012 6:25:40 PM
Glitching in CoD is not even REMOTELY close to the same thing as using cheat codes.

Why? Because game glitches are exactly that - flaws. Cheat codes are intentionally programmed into the game.

Can't believe I even had to explain that.
---
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.
#378CommanderF9agyPosted 11/30/2012 6:38:34 PM
Has it been patched? Just wondering...
---
http://i.imgur.com/F9agy.jpg
#379jclark210Posted 11/30/2012 6:40:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#380Darth_RamboPosted 11/30/2012 6:48:24 PM
Not sure about patch, but treyarch twitter says:

"Noticed a few “level 10” guys ruining the party for everyone…enjoy your new rank while it lasts. Solution (and demotions) incoming."
---
My name is Bolo Santosi. I am the leader of the revolutionary army known as the reapers blah blah blah...blah......blah.......