WARNING - Prestige Glitch running rampant, don't get sucked in!

#381blacklabelicePosted 11/30/2012 8:14:26 PM(edited)
Escaf1owne posted...

I almost want to do it just to troll people like you.

so you are saying people just cheat to grief. what a real winner you are buddy.. i just report and file complaint and move on to the next game. if somebody wants to make it that obvious than whatever, how would it troll me when i am off in another game and you are just sitting there with your 10th prestige icon sitting beside a tiny amount of time played and just sitting there while other people just report it simply for the fact that you cheat?

you can chill in the same room all you want and get reported when they notice it too for all i care.. i just move on. but if people are so obvious to tell all of us that they cheat the game, well there is a button designed for those people. move on and just let them walk on eggshells.
#382fatclemenzaPosted 11/30/2012 8:48:56 PM
so you are saying people just cheat to grief. what a real winner you are buddy.. i just report and file complaint and move on to the next game. if somebody wants to make it that obvious than whatever, how would it troll me when i am off in another game and you are just sitting there with your 10th prestige icon sitting beside a tiny amount of time played and just sitting there while other people just report it simply for the fact that you cheat?

you can chill in the same room all you want and get reported when they notice it too for all i care.. i just move on. but if people are so obvious to tell all of us that they cheat the game, well there is a button designed for those people. move on and just let them walk on eggshells.

I did the glitch and got 3 prestiges out of it. My gamertag is my username. Feel free to file complaints on me. Stay saddlesore.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#383FeelMyBladePosted 11/30/2012 8:51:36 PM
The banhammer should make this board interesting for a few days.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-36
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:13