Is this your last CoD?

#61sampoelalaPosted 11/30/2012 8:20:16 AM
brotherscott933 posted...
I was really impressed with halo 4 and really disappointed with black ops 2. I mean, riding a f****** horse around while shooting a rocket launcher? Of course i can't say halo's much more realisic lol.

I'n all respect halo's future looks more likely then the nonsense showed in this campaign
---
GT: sampoelala
#62yummymexicanPosted 11/30/2012 8:21:38 AM
This is probably my last video game, period.
---
GT- Snahck
#63pure_pervPosted 11/30/2012 12:04:16 PM
lol at people voting yes. You know you will. I dont really like COD and i've bought every iteration
---
sort iz a bucket
#64TimandEricPosted 11/30/2012 12:04:37 PM
I can't say for sure. I am definitely renting the next one first though. If it's anything like the last 2 (which it probably will be) I won't buy it. Though I do laugh at all the people that claim I will be "lining up at midnight for its release" anyways. I assure you I will not, and have not for the past 3 games. Been a huge fan since CoD2 and have been dismayed, like many other gamers, at how dumbed down the franchise is getting. I just don't like the direction that the developers are taking it, so I most likely will find a less casual multiplayer experience and start fresh.
#65SkytheWiz1Posted 11/30/2012 12:06:27 PM
I likely won't purchase any on day one again.

I'll wait until I see if they make the appropriate adjustments to lag compensation. If they do, I'll rent and test before purchase.

Otherwise, **** no.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#66molokoPosted 11/30/2012 12:16:24 PM
If they don't fix the lag comp problems, then this will be my last Call of Duty. I got rid of MW3 only after a couple of months after it's release because of how bad the netcode was. (Not to mention the cluttered maps.)

The only reason I got this game is because I really liked Black Ops 1 and also Treyarch developed this game and not MW3. So I figured they would use the same netcode they used in BO1. But it looks like I was wrong.

But according to many idiots in this topic...I am apparently lying and will be getting the next one too. *rolls eyes*
#67High_WarlordPosted 11/30/2012 12:43:07 PM
I'm done with current gen Call of Duty titles. I might give the first one for next generation a try, though.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...