Is this your last CoD?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is this your last CoD?

User Info: sampoelala

sampoelala
4 years ago#61
brotherscott933 posted...
I was really impressed with halo 4 and really disappointed with black ops 2. I mean, riding a f****** horse around while shooting a rocket launcher? Of course i can't say halo's much more realisic lol.

I'n all respect halo's future looks more likely then the nonsense showed in this campaign
GT: sampoelala

User Info: yummymexican

yummymexican
4 years ago#62
This is probably my last video game, period.
GT- Snahck

User Info: pure_perv

pure_perv
4 years ago#63
lol at people voting yes. You know you will. I dont really like COD and i've bought every iteration
sort iz a bucket

User Info: TimandEric

TimandEric
4 years ago#64
I can't say for sure. I am definitely renting the next one first though. If it's anything like the last 2 (which it probably will be) I won't buy it. Though I do laugh at all the people that claim I will be "lining up at midnight for its release" anyways. I assure you I will not, and have not for the past 3 games. Been a huge fan since CoD2 and have been dismayed, like many other gamers, at how dumbed down the franchise is getting. I just don't like the direction that the developers are taking it, so I most likely will find a less casual multiplayer experience and start fresh.

User Info: SkytheWiz1

SkytheWiz1
4 years ago#65
I likely won't purchase any on day one again.

I'll wait until I see if they make the appropriate adjustments to lag compensation. If they do, I'll rent and test before purchase.

Otherwise, **** no.
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.

User Info: moloko

moloko
4 years ago#66
If they don't fix the lag comp problems, then this will be my last Call of Duty. I got rid of MW3 only after a couple of months after it's release because of how bad the netcode was. (Not to mention the cluttered maps.)

The only reason I got this game is because I really liked Black Ops 1 and also Treyarch developed this game and not MW3. So I figured they would use the same netcode they used in BO1. But it looks like I was wrong.

But according to many idiots in this topic...I am apparently lying and will be getting the next one too. *rolls eyes*

User Info: High_Warlord

High_Warlord
4 years ago#67
I'm done with current gen Call of Duty titles. I might give the first one for next generation a try, though.
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is this your last CoD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived