C/D When you get into a room w/ a clean connection this game is fantastic

#1ps4mePosted 11/29/2012 11:52:17 AM
C

I never fully adjusted to MW3 so maybe that's why I appreciate this game so much.
#2Ick_ukPosted 11/29/2012 11:57:43 AM
Yes but in over 30 hours played the number of times that has happened i can count on one hand
#3forgotten0285Posted 11/29/2012 11:59:16 AM
the first day was amazing. i was sure this would be my favorite game of the year and best CoD to date.

by day 2 and to the present i continue fighting the urge to return it because i know at some point connections will improve.

i hate getting stomped due to lag but i actually dont like winning due to lag either. the best games are when events that unfold on screen make logical sense and are not subjective based on connection.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#4chicken8orPosted 11/29/2012 12:03:29 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
the first day was amazing. i was sure this would be my favorite game of the year and best CoD to date.

by day 2 and to the present i continue fighting the urge to return it because i know at some point connections will improve.

i hate getting stomped due to lag but i actually dont like winning due to lag either. the best games are when events that unfold on screen make logical sense and are not subjective based on connection.

AMEN.

The first day was amazing. I for sure thought this was the best CoD since W@W. I'm still reserving my final placement in the series until after they try and iron out this lag comp BS. I'm sick of dying and knowing that it was not my fault. I'm alright if I get outgunned, but when they get a 1.5 second head start on me because of the net code/lag comp I get a little pissy.

I've found myself contemplating returning this game for Far Cry 3, but I'm going to hold on to it longer to see if it gets fixed. When it does it will be a blast to play.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#5WOT BSPosted 11/29/2012 12:12:27 PM(edited)
Ick_uk posted...
Yes but in over 30 hours played the number of times that has happened i can count on one hand

why would you continue to waste your time on a game that doesn't work properly for you? its either

liar or loser take your pick
---
GT: Extract Hz
#6drasTIC_TACticsPosted 11/29/2012 12:14:58 PM
chicken8or posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

AMEN.

The first day was amazing. I for sure thought this was the best CoD since W@W. I'm still reserving my final placement in the series until after they try and iron out this lag comp BS. I'm sick of dying and knowing that it was not my fault. I'm alright if I get outgunned, but when they get a 1.5 second head start on me because of the net code/lag comp I get a little pissy.

I've found myself contemplating returning this game for Far Cry 3, but I'm going to hold on to it longer to see if it gets fixed. When it does it will be a blast to play.

omg, i long for the day to have a match where i'm actually getting outgunned. i agree with you guys. the first day, i thought it was weird how you died a lot quicker than the past, but i still felt it was the best COD to date. i never got to the point where i contemplated on returning it, but i definitely raged the **** out at times.

and can someone explain more in detail about this lag comp? i mean, is it treyarch's fault? or just people with s***** connection?
#7Ick_ukPosted 11/29/2012 12:17:33 PM
WOT BS posted...
Ick_uk posted...

why would you continue to waste your time on a game that doesn't work properly for you? its either

liar or loser take your pick

Ha ha you got to love a key board warrior. Trust me dude theres more to life...

I like to play online with my mates and i wanted to give it a fair try and i just kept hoping it would get better.

Plus i did not like mw3 at the start but once i played a few of the different maps a bit more i thought it was ok i wanted to give this the same chance. What makes it worse is i want to like the game i just cant i have not touched it over a week
#8sausage54Posted 11/29/2012 12:42:13 PM
ps4me posted...
C

I never fully adjusted to MW3 so maybe that's why I appreciate this game so much.

C, agree about MW3 as well.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#9ronXwhitePosted 11/29/2012 12:46:53 PM
It's funny when I'm struggling through lobbies all day trying to level my mp7, but my first game when i use it with no perks or attachments going for gold in an epic lobby, i go 6:1.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
http://www.youtube.com/user/ronXwhite