They fixed the movie prestige glitch

#11fatclemenzaPosted 11/29/2012 2:35:05 PM
I'll give some credit to Treyarch for taking care of it in short order. It shows a good precedent in case anything actually game-breaking ever surfaces.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#12RastaliciousPosted 11/29/2012 2:43:26 PM
Lmao
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#13DjDezzyPosted 11/29/2012 2:44:12 PM
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
I'm sad I didn't get a chance to do it. In before the smug salty scrubs are butt hurt that I have to raise a family instead of playing CoD all day.

I recognize your name. We played CTF earlier on Express and nobody tried to get the flag but us. You were the only to bring a flag all the way back though.

Off topic and random, I know but I know you're the same guy.
#14doomedsunsoulPosted 11/29/2012 2:50:54 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I'll give some credit to Treyarch for taking care of it in short order. It shows a good precedent in case anything actually game-breaking ever surfaces.

Haha really?

They fixed it cause it would cost THEM money down the road.

People maxed out might stop playing and avoid DLC.

People trying hard to earn prestige would be butthurt that tons of people are 10th and quit the game before DLC.

A week from now TONS of people would have done it and the resets/bans would piss people off before DLC.

3ARC doesn't give a damn about game-breaking. Only wallet-breaking.
#15WHITERYNO1191(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:55:18 PM
DjDezzy posted...
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
I'm sad I didn't get a chance to do it. In before the smug salty scrubs are butt hurt that I have to raise a family instead of playing CoD all day.

I recognize your name. We played CTF earlier on Express and nobody tried to get the flag but us. You were the only to bring a flag all the way back though.

I totally believe that lol. I'm whiteryno117 online. And Yeah I do remember your name too. No one ever plays the objective :(
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#16DestinysSonNejiPosted 11/29/2012 2:55:59 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

People trying hard to earn prestige would be butthurt that tons of people are 10th and quit the game before DLC.

A week from now TONS of people would have done it and the resets/bans would piss people off before DLC.

You know, I always thought 11-20 prestige in MW3 was due to the token glitch and because these exact reasons.
#17jamejamePosted 11/29/2012 2:56:24 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

TONS of people already have done it. Every lobby I get into has at least 1 non-legit 10th now.
#18CammyApplePosted 11/29/2012 2:59:14 PM
DestinysSonNeji posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

You know, I always thought 11-20 prestige in MW3 was due to the token glitch and because these exact reasons.

I'm a 20th in MW3 not max level and never used the glitch. I also never bought any of the DLC.
#19DjDezzyPosted 11/29/2012 3:00:20 PM
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
DjDezzy posted...
WHITERYNO1191 posted...

I totally believe that lol. I'm whiteryno117 online. And Yeah I do remember your name too. No one ever plays the objective :(

Yeah, you're the same guy! That sucked. We only did good on one round of Nuketown CTF and even then it was still just us doing the work.
#20jamejamePosted 11/29/2012 3:00:33 PM
CammyApple posted...
DestinysSonNeji posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

I'm a 20th in MW3 not max level and never used the glitch. I also never bought any of the DLC.

Same.