They fixed the movie prestige glitch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. They fixed the movie prestige glitch
3 years ago#11
I'll give some credit to Treyarch for taking care of it in short order. It shows a good precedent in case anything actually game-breaking ever surfaces.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
3 years ago#12
Lmao
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
3 years ago#13
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
I'm sad I didn't get a chance to do it. In before the smug salty scrubs are butt hurt that I have to raise a family instead of playing CoD all day.

I recognize your name. We played CTF earlier on Express and nobody tried to get the flag but us. You were the only to bring a flag all the way back though.

Off topic and random, I know but I know you're the same guy.
3 years ago#14
fatclemenza posted...
I'll give some credit to Treyarch for taking care of it in short order. It shows a good precedent in case anything actually game-breaking ever surfaces.

Haha really?

They fixed it cause it would cost THEM money down the road.

People maxed out might stop playing and avoid DLC.

People trying hard to earn prestige would be butthurt that tons of people are 10th and quit the game before DLC.

A week from now TONS of people would have done it and the resets/bans would piss people off before DLC.

3ARC doesn't give a damn about game-breaking. Only wallet-breaking.
3 years ago#15
DjDezzy posted...
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
I'm sad I didn't get a chance to do it. In before the smug salty scrubs are butt hurt that I have to raise a family instead of playing CoD all day.

I recognize your name. We played CTF earlier on Express and nobody tried to get the flag but us. You were the only to bring a flag all the way back though.

I totally believe that lol. I'm whiteryno117 online. And Yeah I do remember your name too. No one ever plays the objective :(
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
3 years ago#16
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

People trying hard to earn prestige would be butthurt that tons of people are 10th and quit the game before DLC.

A week from now TONS of people would have done it and the resets/bans would piss people off before DLC.

You know, I always thought 11-20 prestige in MW3 was due to the token glitch and because these exact reasons.
3 years ago#17
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

TONS of people already have done it. Every lobby I get into has at least 1 non-legit 10th now.
3 years ago#18
DestinysSonNeji posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

You know, I always thought 11-20 prestige in MW3 was due to the token glitch and because these exact reasons.

I'm a 20th in MW3 not max level and never used the glitch. I also never bought any of the DLC.
3 years ago#19
WHITERYNO1191 posted...
DjDezzy posted...
WHITERYNO1191 posted...

I totally believe that lol. I'm whiteryno117 online. And Yeah I do remember your name too. No one ever plays the objective :(

Yeah, you're the same guy! That sucked. We only did good on one round of Nuketown CTF and even then it was still just us doing the work.
3 years ago#20
CammyApple posted...
DestinysSonNeji posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Haha really?

I'm a 20th in MW3 not max level and never used the glitch. I also never bought any of the DLC.

Same.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. They fixed the movie prestige glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived