Related to my recent topic: I finally found an effective KSG setup :)

#1AppetiserPosted 11/29/2012 2:52:41 PM
KSG w/ suppressor and laser sight

Thanks to whoever suggested that in my previous topic, it works wonders!

I now use the KSG like I would a regular shotgun, and hipfire most of my kills. Before I was trying to use it like an assault rifle, sticking to long range encounters and ADSing, which really wasn't effective...

Got a nice quad feed with it a couple of games ago :)

Try it!
---
GT: Hate House
#2Soul_On_DisplayPosted 11/29/2012 2:53:22 PM
I think I said something about that :)

I really love that setup, personally.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#3bagmupPosted 11/29/2012 2:54:49 PM
The suppressor is fun to use but right know i'm doing the "No attachments/ No perks" part of the camo unlocks.
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#4TheBlueDeathPosted 11/29/2012 2:56:00 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...

You didn't even post.

TheBlueDeath posted...
Valerium posted...
Its only bad if you're hipfiring. If you aim you get OHKs from pretty damn far away

Funny, because laser sight with silencer and getting point blank was the only success I had with this gun. ADSing at range resulted in either hitmarkers or misses.

TheBlueDeath posted...
Seriously, the laser sight and silencer, relying on well aimed hipfire, is the way to use this gun.

Went from struggling hitmarkers and repeated shots at distance (From trying to use it like a rifle) to flanking and killing groups at once (Using it like a real shotgun).

Kill death was initally one with it but went up to 1.6 after the silenced setup.

Overall K/D is 2.7

I have a name.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5Soul_On_DisplayPosted 11/29/2012 2:59:05 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64772209

Thought it was this topic. Lighten up, man.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#6TheBlueDeathPosted 11/29/2012 3:27:09 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64772209

Thought it was this topic. Lighten up, man.

But that wouldn't make sense at all?

The topic you mentioned he was already using the silenced KSG. In the tc's, he mentions someone suggested it to him.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#7Appetiser(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 3:27:44 PM

You didn't even post.

TheBlueDeath posted...
Valerium posted...
Its only bad if you're hipfiring. If you aim you get OHKs from pretty damn far away

Funny, because laser sight with silencer and getting point blank was the only success I had with this gun. ADSing at range resulted in either hitmarkers or misses.

TheBlueDeath posted...
Seriously, the laser sight and silencer, relying on well aimed hipfire, is the way to use this gun.

Went from struggling hitmarkers and repeated shots at distance (From trying to use it like a rifle) to flanking and killing groups at once (Using it like a real shotgun).

Kill death was initally one with it but went up to 1.6 after the silenced setup.

Overall K/D is 2.7

I have a name.

Yeah thanks, couldn't be bothered to reread old thread to find your post lol.

thanks though
---
GT: Hate House
#8Scape13Posted 11/29/2012 3:36:52 PM
Laser sight on the KSG? I wouldn't rely on its hip fire, laser attachment or not. Focus towards ADS.
#9Faust_8Posted 11/29/2012 3:39:37 PM
Just remember that with practice, you'll get better at aiming it. While I do miss I can get a string of kills together that's enough to unlock my final scorestreak (Sentry Gun).

Besides, I like hitting people at long range with it. Even if they're running away, I'm like "here eat 75 damage so you die to one shot from my team mates."

I will try putting Laser Sight on it as well though. But I'll still aim if they're not close.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...