People who report other players for things are immature.

#1DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 11/29/2012 6:21:47 PM
Unless the person is actively causing a negative effect on YOUR gameplay, such as glitching under a map, the act of reporting someone is immature.

Why should you care if someone is 10th prestige or has some silly emblem with boobs? The little picture icon next to their name doesn't effect how well they do against you in matches. It doesn't give their guns magical powers, it doesn't make them invincible, it just changes the picture from a little dragon thingy to something else.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 11/29/2012 6:22:36 PM
idk why you would want to be max rank so soon anyway, all the high prestige emblems are stupid skulls
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#3Trainer_RedPosted 11/29/2012 6:24:55 PM
It's immature to report immature icons? That makes no sense. If anything, it's mature TO report emblems that OTHERS might find offensive, Or are just inappropriate for no reason other than to be edgy, controversial Or make up for ones lack of seeing real genitalia.
#4curtlandPosted 11/29/2012 6:25:07 PM
I posted this in another topic, but it works here...

You know why being able to report emblems is GREAT?

Because my entire life I've seen the work of drooling MORONS scrawled on bathroom stalls, park benches, public buildings, etc, etc and it drives me up a damned wall.

You have THAT little respect for other people's property or other people in general? Or do you have to show the world what a F****** REBEL you are because you defaced something by scratching a crudely drawn wang into it?

Well I can't report THEM, because they always do it when no one is watching. So being able to report these immature little turd bags who think the height of hilarity is putting an erection on a dolphin or showing KLAN MEMBERS HANGING AN APE gives me just a modicum of solace.

It's really kind of great. Plus, then we get the added bonus of having those banned showing up here whining about people reporting their idiocy.

It's like getting two rewards.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#5DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:25:11 PM
fatclemenza posted...
idk why you would want to be max rank so soon anyway, all the high prestige emblems are stupid skulls

Idk I guess its so that they don't have to lose their guns and whatnot, yet still unlock all the titles and emblems.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#6HiraishinPosted 11/29/2012 6:25:22 PM
When people have the n word or a swastika in their emblem I won't tolerate that at all.
---
Xboxlive: Bruta1 Karnag3
#7chickenlardPosted 11/29/2012 6:26:32 PM
Because I am getting killed by things that he didn't earn, that's why.
#8DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:29:29 PM
curtland posted...
I posted this in another topic, but it works here...

You know why being able to report emblems is GREAT?

Because my entire life I've seen the work of drooling MORONS scrawled on bathroom stalls, park benches, public buildings, etc, etc and it drives me up a damned wall.

You have THAT little respect for other people's property or other people in general? Or do you have to show the world what a F****** REBEL you are because you defaced something by scratching a crudely drawn wang into it?

Well I can't report THEM, because they always do it when no one is watching. So being able to report these immature little turd bags who think the height of hilarity is putting an erection on a dolphin or showing KLAN MEMBERS HANGING AN APE gives me just a modicum of solace.

It's really kind of great. Plus, then we get the added bonus of having those banned showing up here whining about people reporting their idiocy.

It's like getting two rewards.

You just correlated graffiti with the emblems on COD? That's a terrible analogy. Graffiti destroys private property and it takes time and money to repair it. People with stupid emblems on COD aren't affecting you in any way. Hell, I can hardly even SEE what other people's emblems are unless I click on their profile individually. (And I have a large, HD tv.)

You talk about respect for other people's property? Well their designated space to put whatever THEY WANT in a little square box isn't YOUR PROPERTY, its their's.

Oh, and no one gets "banned" for having offensive emblems. They just have their emblem usage blocked for a period of time. So your whole "end goal" there is rendered invalid.
---
#9DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:30:28 PM
chickenlard posted...
Because I am getting killed by things that he didn't earn, that's why.

Huh? Does the game all of a sudden give people who prestige newer weapons/killstreaks?

Wait, it doesn't....
---
#10shinnok2k5Posted 11/29/2012 6:30:28 PM
Cry more. I don't want to be forced to see a **** every time I get killed, kill you, or watch your final kill cam. Grow up. I personally report every ****, swastika, racist word, and anything else immediately. after every match my friends and I look for Emblems to report, especially if you were camping. Its my personal little slice of revenge.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"