People who report other players for things are immature.

#11DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:33:04 PM
shinnok2k5 posted...
Cry more. I don't want to be forced to see a **** every time I get killed, kill you, or watch your final kill cam. Grow up. I personally report every ****, swastika, racist word, and anything else immediately. after every match my friends and I look for Emblems to report, especially if you were camping. Its my personal little slice of revenge.

Die less? Its your "personal little slice of revenge" for getting out gunned/skilled during a match to report the other player because he's better than you? Real mature.

Oh boy, Kobe Bryant just destroyed me in a 1v1 in basketball, better tell the cops he had a shirt on that said "I <3 Boobs" with drawn boobs on it because clearly boobs are obscene and I shouldn't have to see that every time he pops a jumpshot in my face.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#12DraconilianPosted 11/29/2012 6:34:44 PM
I report inappropriate emblems because I'm sadistic and like seeing people who think they can get away with it be punished.

MY emblem is a replica of the Metroid Prime Logo, and I proudly display it on my favorite guns.
#13curtlandPosted 11/29/2012 6:34:54 PM
DeViLXinCaRnATe posted...
curtland posted...
I posted this in another topic, but it works here...

You know why being able to report emblems is GREAT?

Because my entire life I've seen the work of drooling MORONS scrawled on bathroom stalls, park benches, public buildings, etc, etc and it drives me up a damned wall.

You have THAT little respect for other people's property or other people in general? Or do you have to show the world what a F****** REBEL you are because you defaced something by scratching a crudely drawn wang into it?

Well I can't report THEM, because they always do it when no one is watching. So being able to report these immature little turd bags who think the height of hilarity is putting an erection on a dolphin or showing KLAN MEMBERS HANGING AN APE gives me just a modicum of solace.

It's really kind of great. Plus, then we get the added bonus of having those banned showing up here whining about people reporting their idiocy.

It's like getting two rewards.

You just correlated graffiti with the emblems on COD? That's a terrible analogy. Graffiti destroys private property and it takes time and money to repair it. People with stupid emblems on COD aren't affecting you in any way. Hell, I can hardly even SEE what other people's emblems are unless I click on their profile individually. (And I have a large, HD tv.)

You talk about respect for other people's property? Well their designated space to put whatever THEY WANT in a little square box isn't YOUR PROPERTY, its their's.

Oh, and no one gets "banned" for having offensive emblems. They just have their emblem usage blocked for a period of time. So your whole "end goal" there is rendered invalid.

It's not "their square". It's Treyarch's. They're allowed to use it so long as they follow Treyarch's rules.

As for it not being public property, your right. But it is viewed BY the public and as I already said, it's the closest I'll ever get to being able to call those idiots out. If I can stop some racist ass from legitimately bothering someone with their swastika or "pro klan" image, I sure as hell will.

Not caring about other people's feelings isn't "mature", and it isn't a strength, it's a weakness.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#14supercoolisaacPosted 11/29/2012 6:35:50 PM
I will report whatever I feel like. Good day.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#15lnightfurylPosted 11/29/2012 6:35:54 PM
ITT: If someone can be offended by anything they are immature.
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101
#16PvtPorkSordPosted 11/29/2012 6:39:29 PM
I had some punk get switched to our team after we stomped him and his party 3 games in a row and lock me into a corner for 80% of the match. I had me entire party report him.
#17DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:39:50 PM
curtland posted...
curtland posted...

Because my entire life I've seen the work of drooling MORONS scrawled on bathroom stalls, park benches, public buildings, etc, etc and it drives me up a damned wall.

You have THAT little respect for other people's property or other people in general? Or do you have to show the world what a F****** REBEL you are because you defaced something by scratching a crudely drawn wang into it?

Well I can't report THEM, because they always do it when no one is watching. So being able to report these immature little turd bags who think the height of hilarity is putting an erection on a dolphin or showing KLAN MEMBERS HANGING AN APE gives me just a modicum of solace.

It's really kind of great. Plus, then we get the added bonus of having those banned showing up here whining about people reporting their idiocy.

You just correlated graffiti with the emblems on COD? That's a terrible analogy. Graffiti destroys private property and it takes time and money to repair it. People with stupid emblems on COD aren't affecting you in any way. Hell, I can hardly even SEE what other people's emblems are unless I click on their profile individually. (And I have a large, HD tv.)

You talk about respect for other people's property? Well their designated space to put whatever THEY WANT in a little square box isn't YOUR PROPERTY, its their's.

Oh, and no one gets "banned" for having offensive emblems. They just have their emblem usage blocked for a period of time. So your whole "end goal" there is rendered invalid.

It's not "their square". It's Treyarch's. They're allowed to use it so long as they follow Treyarch's rules.

As for it not being public property, your right. But it is viewed BY the public and as I already said, it's the closest I'll ever get to being able to call those idiots out. If I can stop some racist ass from legitimately bothering someone with their swastika or "pro klan" image, I sure as hell will.

Not caring about other people's feelings isn't "mature", and it isn't a strength, it's a weakness.

But why should anyone care if the other person has an emblem that offends them?

Personally, I'm Irish and German. If someone called me a Nazi loving drunk who only eats potatoes and kills Jewish people, I wouldn't even be mad.

Maturity is being above the rest, and if a little 12-16 year old having a swastika as an emblem TRULY offends you, then I suggest a call to the local psychiatrist.

Then again, by the anger you've been expressing through your posts in this topic, I can already see that you're probably someone between the ages of 20-40 who was picked on as a child and now likes to take shots at the same type of kids that used to bother you while you were in school.

Either way, a psychiatrist is highly recommended. Perhaps he or she can suggest a better way to ventilate those pent up anxieties from your miserable life aside from ruining a child's fun ON A VIDEO GAME.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#18curtlandPosted 11/29/2012 6:44:08 PM
curtland posted...
curtland posted...

But why should anyone care if the other person has an emblem that offends them?

Personally, I'm Irish and German. If someone called me a Nazi loving drunk who only eats potatoes and kills Jewish people, I wouldn't even be mad.

Maturity is being above the rest, and if a little 12-16 year old having a swastika as an emblem TRULY offends you, then I suggest a call to the local psychiatrist.

Then again, by the anger you've been expressing through your posts in this topic, I can already see that you're probably someone between the ages of 20-40 who was picked on as a child and now likes to take shots at the same type of kids that used to bother you while you were in school.

Either way, a psychiatrist is highly recommended. Perhaps he or she can suggest a better way to ventilate those pent up anxieties from your miserable life aside from ruining a child's fun ON A VIDEO GAME.

Resulted to personal insults this early? It's really easy to get under your skin.

I figured you'd be more mature than that.

What a shame.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#19shinnok2k5Posted 11/29/2012 6:51:57 PM(edited)
shinnok2k5 posted...
Cry more. I don't want to be forced to see a **** every time I get killed, kill you, or watch your final kill cam. Grow up. I personally report every ****, swastika, racist word, and anything else immediately. after every match my friends and I look for Emblems to report, especially if you were camping. Its my personal little slice of revenge.

Die less? Its your "personal little slice of revenge" for getting out gunned/skilled during a match to report the other player because he's better than you? Real mature.

Oh boy, Kobe Bryant just destroyed me in a 1v1 in basketball, better tell the cops he had a shirt on that said "I <3 Boobs" with drawn boobs on it because clearly boobs are obscene and I shouldn't have to see that every time he pops a jumpshot in my face.

Your analogy isn't even close making sense. by revenge I meant for you being a camper. its not even when I die either there genius, if I kill you your emblem shows up so "dying less" our "being out gunned" isn't going to stop it. Why should I be forced to see your childish idea of a giggle because you just hit puberty and learned what a **** or ****** looks like and want to show the world every time I kill you, or you kill me, or you get the last kill in a match, or you are winning in ffa and I check the score. I won't. no matter what you say i'm reporting it. Get over it.

Oh and I don't care if you get banned, I just enjoy knowing you had to change your emblem. :) if I see yours and its offensive rest assured you will be making a new one
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#20possessionPosted 11/29/2012 6:53:29 PM
curtland posted...

It's on my tv, which they don't own. Let's argue dumb points some more...
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth