"Skill based" matchmaking is probably gonna be taken out. lol

#1Krauser86Posted 11/29/2012 5:43:01 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG6mKb6GCmY

Big Youtubers are crying about lobbies being more difficult to get gameplays in than previous games. And you know what happens when a big time Youtuber complains, ALL their fans will support them and get on the bandwagon, and pretty soon, it'll be back to matches being boring as hell again.

:(
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#2HiraishinPosted 11/29/2012 5:28:55 PM
wat
---
Xboxlive: Bruta1 Karnag3
#3doomedsunsoulPosted 11/29/2012 5:29:42 PM
Backwagon?

The hell?
#4Trainer_RedPosted 11/29/2012 5:29:42 PM
Nobody is going to listen to a couple of whining e-celebrities. If anything, this will get them the boot for revealing that without their little party vs newbies tactic they're just as crap as your average COD player.
#5fatclemenzaPosted 11/29/2012 5:29:44 PM
You mean, you never had competitive matches before BO2? I'm sorry you got stomped so hard.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#6Krauser86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:35:45 PM(edited)
fatclemenza posted...
You mean, you never had competitive matches before BO2? I'm sorry you got stomped so hard.

What are you talking about? lol

I'm supporting matches being more competitive. The previous games were easy if you played with friends at least slightly competent.
---
#7duericPosted 11/29/2012 5:30:40 PM
I actually believe this.

It seems that everything about this game was in Youtuber's best interests. Even the Twitter replies.

I heard Treyarch is going to host a Youtube prom. Chocolate Rain is going to be the theme.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8Krauser86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:32:06 PM
Trainer_Red posted...
Nobody is going to listen to a couple of whining e-celebrities. If anything, this will get them the boot for revealing that without their little party vs newbies tactic they're just as crap as your average COD player.

What I mean is:

Big Youtubers complain > Fanboys go the forums and mass complain > Treyarch gives in and patches it.

Not like that guy doesn't have a lot of subs, like 150k or so. That's a large voice if this complaining gets spread everywhere and brought to Treyarch's attention.
---
#9Krauser86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:33:35 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
Backwagon?

The hell?

Yeah, the bandwagon. Like what happened with lag compensation. Or Buffer Bloat.

The big time Youtubers complain about it, and all their subs jump on the bandwagon and spread the complaints everywhere.
---
#10doomedsunsoulPosted 11/29/2012 5:39:10 PM
Krauser86 posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
Backwagon?

The hell?

Yeah, the bandwagon. Like what happened with lag compensation. Or Buffer Bloat.

The big time Youtubers complain about it, and all their subs jump on the bandwagon and spread the complaints everywhere.

You do realize you said "backwagon" right...?

3ARC obviously doesn't give half a crap about the "famous" players.They aren't infinity ward. They cater to the masses to maximize profits not the youtube superstars who back out of lobbies until the opposing team has nothing but sub 1 kds.

The masses don't like getting pubstomped.
Don't like uav ghost proof campers.
Don't like getting eaten by dogs every other game.

So that stuff is gone.