My Emblem

#1iiPatelioPosted 11/29/2012 8:27:20 PM(edited)
So Ive worked upon this for quite a while. A bit sad that theres so many rough edges and mistakes to the zoom, but on the game screen, its almost perfect. Just wanted to share it with the GameFaqs community. Also, I know people wont like it, but you know, wanna share the fruits of my labor with you guys :P

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b990bb9128debfece2?size=400&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
---
People create so many definitions for the word "we". "Wii", "Wee-Wee" and "Wii Wii" (As in French for Yes or Sure...) :l
#2xSavantPosted 11/29/2012 8:27:49 PM(edited)
ninja edit
#3iiPatelio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:29:54 PM
Shhhh >.> Speak no more of that
---
People create so many definitions for the word "we". "Wii", "Wee-Wee" and "Wii Wii" (As in French for Yes or Sure...) :l
#4therenegadenailPosted 11/29/2012 8:30:56 PM
hey soul eater, thats a pretty good job there guy

props
---
derp
#5iiPatelio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:44:36 PM

props

Thanks, I made my best attempt at referencing all three main Miester-Technicians pairs, Although, Im not happy with the Black Star one.. Its really just a black star with a blue star on it, basically referencing his name and look.. but hey, what can you do with only four spots left?
---
#6therenegadenailPosted 11/29/2012 8:49:05 PM
iiPatelio posted...

props

Thanks, I made my best attempt at referencing all three main Miester-Technicians pairs, Although, Im not happy with the Black Star one.. Its really just a black star with a blue star on it, basically referencing his name and look.. but hey, what can you do with only four spots left?

well i think you should put death's stripes on the other side (because when you look at him from the front the stripes are on the right), and make em bigger so they extend closer to the top

and i think the black star thing looks good, if anything slide them to the left if you move the stripes, put the layers behind souls face but over the stripes and see how that looks?

idunno i like it haha
---
derp
#7iiPatelio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:51:18 PM
iiPatelio posted...

props

well i think you should put death's stripes on the other side (because when you look at him from the front the stripes are on the right), and make em bigger so they extend closer to the top

and i think the black star thing looks good, if anything slide them to the left if you move the stripes, put the layers behind souls face but over the stripes and see how that looks?

idunno i like it haha

I thought that too, but I put it on the lower left cause that had the most space to show it off.. I might just create 3 other emblems representing all of them singularly, i dont know yet.. ill see. Also, I was thinking of doing this for One Piece.. But that seems more difficult :/
---
#8therenegadenailPosted 11/29/2012 8:54:07 PM
well you could always make soul a little smaller and center it more, that would help abit maybe, and you could do away with the S.E. because i mean unless someone know what it is, theyre not gonna know regardless, thatll free up a layer for ya too
---
derp