Most dashboarders of any Call of Duty

#1NarutoTaioPosted 11/29/2012 9:11:31 PM
Dashboarders are pathetic

Are people so into their useless K/D, that they need to dashboard because they aren't good?
It's ridiculous
Care about it so much, might as well marry it
Or better yet, get your digital, pointless K/D tattoo'd on your forehead

There isn't a single game where someone doesn't dashboard

The constant 5 min bans being the only punishment only encourages it

The temporary ban should add 5 mins every time they dashboard
Some people would ultimately be banned for months
#2possessionPosted 11/29/2012 9:15:54 PM
A much better solution would be to slice their kd in half every time they do it. Screw the time based bans.
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth
#3lil_bandit18Posted 11/29/2012 9:20:04 PM
In the end, it's the BS in the game that makes people DB. I'm not saying it's any excuse to dashboard, but if bullets hit targets, and you won gun fights you're supposed to win, then people would generally be less likely to snap and DB.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif
#4NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:37:42 PM
Lag compensation, lag, and hit detection are all exaggerated

You guys think you're supposed to be invincible and never die
#5bagmupPosted 11/29/2012 9:39:10 PM
Seems to be at least 3-4 host migrations per match now, ridiculous.
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#6SwordToTheChestPosted 11/29/2012 9:44:10 PM
bagmup posted...
Seems to be at least 3-4 host migrations per match now, ridiculous.

Host migration is where the host leaves the match through the menu, not going to the dashboard.
#7Andrew_RyannPosted 11/29/2012 9:46:53 PM
NarutoTaio posted...

Not exaggerated at all. I've played this series for about 5 years now, with probably 100+ days play time and they all use the same engine; I have almost every minute detail of how a fight goes down in this engine memorized; how long it lasts, what happens when the shooting begins, everything. You have not ever, in any CoD game before BO1, appeared to die in such a short frame of time as you do in the newer games. Its literally 1 single bullet worth of animation on your screen, and you drop dead. Its not even a big deal to me if it would appen sparingly, like 1-3 times a match, but this is almost every single fight; first around the corner always seems to win. Its garbage, and I'm going to keep calling it as such until they bring it back to MW2 levels or better. We should not accept technical regression in a series this old.
#8gucciburrrPosted 11/29/2012 10:00:34 PM
NarutoTaio posted...

You wanna know what's exaggerated? This topic. Quitting in general is no worse than it was in MW3. Cut the shenanigans please.....
#9kjs7Posted 11/29/2012 10:09:38 PM
Andrew_Ryann posted...
NarutoTaio posted...

Not exaggerated at all. I've played this series for about 5 years now, with probably 100+ days play time and they all use the same engine; I have almost every minute detail of how a fight goes down in this engine memorized; how long it lasts, what happens when the shooting begins, everything. You have not ever, in any CoD game before BO1, appeared to die in such a short frame of time as you do in the newer games. Its literally 1 single bullet worth of animation on your screen, and you drop dead. Its not even a big deal to me if it would appen sparingly, like 1-3 times a match, but this is almost every single fight; first around the corner always seems to win. Its garbage, and I'm going to keep calling it as such until they bring it back to MW2 levels or better. We should not accept technical regression in a series this old.

pretty much, yeah. The people that dont see a problem are probably just not particularly perceptive.
---
;)
Steam: goo.gl/2r6pC PSN: kschroen Xbox Live/Origin: Bobaliciousj
#10KazamaKojinraiPosted 11/29/2012 11:04:02 PM
Quitting is definitely a lot worse in this game than MW3. I'm guessing it's because of the new skill-based matchmaking: newb players are more likely to stay in and fight even if they're doing terrible, whereas "skilled" players quit out at the first sign of trouble. And since I'm now playing more "skilled" players, I see a lot more quitting. That or they're just frustrated with all the BS in the game, like I am.
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc