Most dashboarders of any Call of Duty

#11AirRawr_Posted 11/30/2012 12:05:02 AM
i dashboard in every game I die more than 5 times in
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#12randomsentinelPosted 11/30/2012 12:25:04 AM
Lag compensation, lag, and hit detection are all exaggerated

You guys think you're supposed to be invincible and never die

lag is definitely present in this game don't kid yourself. i think most of us understand when we die to our own mistakes opposed to things beyond our control, even if we don't admit it verbally.

dashboarding will happen in any game where it can preserve stats. ffs i played bioshock 2 online probably more than any shooter (loose term there) and saw plenty of dashboarding even there. online image is important to some people.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#13robirminghamPosted 11/30/2012 12:26:36 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Dashboarders are pathetic

Are people so into their useless K/D, that they need to dashboard because they aren't good?
It's ridiculous
Care about it so much, might as well marry it
Or better yet, get your digital, pointless K/D tattoo'd on your forehead

There isn't a single game where someone doesn't dashboard

The constant 5 min bans being the only punishment only encourages it

The temporary ban should add 5 mins every time they dashboard
Some people would ultimately be banned for months

When I read this I thought about the Chris Farley SNL skit: If you love em' so much why don't you marry 'em.
---
www.flydrs.com
https://www.facebook.com/theflydrs
#14nuschler2212Posted 11/30/2012 1:04:27 AM
It's very likely this nanu nanu guy is benefitting from lag compensation.

Or he's dumb enough to think that because it doesn't happen to him it doesn't exist.

Anyone who denies it exists or hasn't been insanely bad for the last three installments is crazy or is on the good side of it.

Switching between MW2 and anything BLOPS forward the difference is striking.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#15NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:48:53 AM
randomsentinel posted...

lag is definitely present in this game don't kid yourself. i think most of us understand when we die to our own mistakes opposed to things beyond our control, even if we don't admit it verbally.

dashboarding will happen in any game where it can preserve stats. ffs i played bioshock 2 online probably more than any shooter (loose term there) and saw plenty of dashboarding even there. online image is important to some people.

trust me when i say no one cares about your stats
and you dashboarding to try to keep them means you're only fooling yourself
we'll see you dashboard in our lobbies anyway
#16matrix0523Posted 11/30/2012 6:52:44 AM

---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good competitive player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#17darkshadowmasterPosted 11/30/2012 6:55:21 AM
As someone that get screwed by connection on a regular basis I can completely understand why people quit out of games (especially with host), but I have to agree that dashboarding is stupid unless you are actually turning the game off for good.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#18TimmotheussPosted 11/30/2012 6:57:01 AM
gucciburrr posted...
NarutoTaio posted...

You wanna know what's exaggerated? This topic. Quitting in general is no worse than it was in MW3. Cut the shenanigans please.....

Quitting is definitely not exaggerated, I see multiple host migrations per match and probably more than MW3 and BO combined. They should have spent more time working on the migration screen considering how much time everyone spends looking at it.
---
GT: Pipfection
#19RBEMPosted 11/30/2012 7:05:09 AM
I dashboard not to protect my kdr but because of the ridiculous lag based deaths which i sometimes get. Typical example - on my screen i fire first by about a second, get 10+ hitmarkers then i die. Killcam shows that he fired first and i got maybe one hit. Anyone who hasn't experienced this cannot comment on as they don't know how frustrating this is.

The game should above all else feel fair - if i die it should be because the other guy is better, not because i'm being punished for having a superfast connection. 5 min bans are nothing i'll go play league where for some reason lag comp doesn't seem so strong.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#20BrostachePosted 11/30/2012 7:24:55 AM
i never quit out.

i dont have a problem with people who quit out though if they are in a game and getting stomped.

just as long as if they notice they are stomping the other team in a game, they also dashboard to to return the favor, you know the whole do unto others thing.

of course none of them do that since as much as they like to say they dashboard only when games are unfair, really they are just dirty cheaters that only dashboard when games are unfair for them.