On twitter, about the glitch cheaters, from treyarch..

#11retroman20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:20:48 PM
sigma502 posted...
Last time I checked, this was an M rated game, not a T. You don't like those ridiculous looking emblems you can happy fanny bandit ass and go play somethin else. Who cares if it's childish? Is it hurting you? Are you dead? No so quit your *****ing. Snitches get stitches kids.

they dont bother me either, but grow up...some people it does, and that should matter, unless you are a kid go f off with your o im tuff attitude..bet your young as ish...grow up kid..stop thinking about yourself...
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#12retroman20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:21:55 PM
and i say kid to anyone under 30
---
#13sigma502Posted 11/29/2012 11:23:05 PM
Or you can stop being a titybaby.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#14retroman20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:27:01 PM
sigma502 posted...
Or you can stop being a titybaby.

and again..the world aint about you...bet you hit my age mark..grow up son..
---
#15Lerp85Posted 11/29/2012 11:30:35 PM
sigma502 posted...
Last time I checked, this was an M rated game, not a T. You don't like those ridiculous looking emblems you can happy fanny bandit ass and go play somethin else. Who cares if it's childish? Is it hurting you? Are you dead? No so quit your *****ing. Snitches get stitches kids.

This argument is null and void, since the user created content, emblems, are not rated by the esrb. Nice try though.

And the whole snitches get stitches saying is stupid. If ya don't wanna get in trouble don't do something you know you can get in trouble for. Don't blame another person for you getting in trouble if you did it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#16GLAMPIREPosted 11/29/2012 11:32:56 PM
sigma502 posted...

Yes, M for mature. Emblems of male parts, women parts, etc, with the "Ha Ha" logo as well, is immature.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#17retroman20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:36:07 PM
GLAMPIRE posted...
sigma502 posted...

Yes, M for mature. Emblems of male parts, women parts, etc, with the "Ha Ha" logo as well, is immature.

could not have said it better myself..
---
#18WrydrunePosted 11/30/2012 2:26:47 AM
He is right, its rated-m...not x. Which means the sexual emblems are still against the rating. One more thing, I didn't buy Call of Penis: Black ***** edition.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#19MoegittoPosted 11/30/2012 2:28:48 AM
Wrydrune posted...
He is right, its rated-m...not x. Which means the sexual emblems are still against the rating. One more thing, I didn't buy Call of ****: Black ***** edition.

Finally someone said it, X is a different rating than M. And stop defending c*** so much people.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#20Don_of_BladesPosted 11/30/2012 2:34:53 AM
sigma502 posted...

And last I checked this was a M rated game, not AO. Explicit/graphic nudity and sex are -not- allowed.